When she felt that there is something frozen in the breast
We took a sample of the breast by a needle
The results of pathological analysis:
Grayish white tissue core 1 cm long, with brown tissue fragments 0.2 * 0.2cm, totally submitted
Sections examined revealed minimally represented tiny fragment involved with cords and groups of ductal cells with malignant cytomorphology,focally crushed displaying moderate anaplasia and eliciting stromal desmoplastic reaction. fragments with fibrosis and non specific inflammatory cell response together with expanded ducts by hyperplastic . focally atypical cells were also seen.
minimally represented tiny fragment of invasive Duct carcinoma G2, associated with fibrosis AND non specific inflammation. "
And she began to receive three doses of chemotherapy "FEC"
Now, after taking three doses of chemotherapy "FEC"
I thought of taking a slice of the sample analyzed in the laboratory pathologic
And fabricators in pathologic last lab to make sure very sample result (I do not know why I felt skeptical to do so)
*The surprise was the disaster
The result was:
"One broken slide labeled as 57 and by name
Examination of the slides received revealed fiberofatty tissue with foci showing adenosis, dilated ducts with hyperplastic lining.
Referred slide of breast lesion, ADENOSIS, DUCTAL HYPERPLASIA."
It's the same chip for the same sample
The result is different in each laboratory analyzes
I am now going to die of madness and doubt
I want I know is there then cancer or not
Or is this the fault of the lab or what
answer me please !!!!!!
This is the result of a mammogram:
Mammographic examination of both breast (CC,&MLO&Axillary views Revealed ) :
• Grade 1 density of both breast parenchyma(both breast parenchyma is almost entirely fatty)
Right breast barechyma shows focal assymetry at 10 o`clock in form of partially circumscribed mass with irregular outline measures about 1.2 x 2.0 cm ,showing foci of macrocalcification ,with associated surrounding architectural distortion.
• Thickened skin overlying the forementioned mass of periareolar region .
• No evidence of nipple retraction.
• Multiple enlarged right axillary lymph nodes shows high density pattern.
• Normal skin layer.
• Normal radiological appearance of breast parenchyma .No evidence of spiculated lesions or architectural distortion.
• No malignant microcalcification.
• Intact nipple areola complex
• Left axillary lymph nodes show faint benign density pattern.
BILATRAL BREAST SONOMAMMOGRAPHY :
Right BREAST : .
• Mammary tissue of right breast at 10 oclock about 2 cm from nipple shows one partially circumscribed hypoechoic mass of non homogenous coarse echopattern and shaggy irregular outline , noted measures 1.5x2.2cm in longtudinal, &AP diameters repectively (prevelance of AP diameter with respect to horizontal diameter) and shows foci of microcalcification . A long dilated duct appreciated extending from nipple and leading to the forementioned lesion.
• The reported masses is non tender to sonographic palpation and causes distortion of surrounding mammary tissue architecture .
• No Nipple retraction noted.
• Using color flow sonography shows tumoral and peritumoral hypervascularity.
• Multiple right axillary lymphadenopathy largest measure 1. 6x0. 7 cm .
• Normal sonographic appearance of skin and mammay tissue of left breast , no cystic or solid masses noted
• Nomalignant microcalcification noted.
• No nipple retraction.
• Normal vascularity of left breast.
left axillary lymph node display reactionary sonographic pattern.. IMPRSSION :
• PICTURE OF RIGHT BREAST LESION SUGGESTIVE OF MALIGNANCY (BIRADS :5) FOR BIOPSY &PATHOLOGICAL STUDY.
• NORMAL LEFT BREAST MAMMOGRAPHY & SONOMAMMOGRAPY (BIRADS :1)
waiting for replay please...............