Sep 08, 2012 - 1:35 am
It's been 6 weeks since her double mascetomy(cancer in both Breasts).She finally had a appt with her oncologist. Her dx is Stage 2 A&B.One or more lymph nodes involved on one side,other side OK .She starts chemo on the 18th of this month.She's to have a test done.Not sure if it will be before or after her chemo treatment. The doctor thinks it's spread but we're thinking postive.If it spread she will be Stage 4.
This took quite sometime since her appointments have been spread far apart and her surgery she postponed till after the Family Reunion.Finally her surgery/reconstruction was the end of July but it took all this time for her to see the oncologist. A long wait IMO.
We know her dx, her treatment but need to find out if it's spread. It's a big jump from Stage 2 to possibly Stage 4(IF the tests show the cancer has spread).