Always makes me feel better to think on the things I am blessed with. Here is my list:
1. My Savior, Jesus
2. My family
4. Gods word and promises
I do hate this disease we have but focusing on anything good will strengthen us for the journey.
I am thankful for the following things:
1. I am thankful that I had a wonderful mother and that I was blessed to spend so much time with her before she passed away.
2. I am thankful for my children, my husband, my father, sisters, brother and nieces and nephews.
3. I am thankful for my friends who have always stuck by me, no fairweather friends here!
4. I am thankful I have a job and I never have to worry about putting food on the table or a roof over my head. I work hard, spend little and save a lot.
5. I am thankful for anyone and everyone on this board that helped me through the worse time in my life.
1. I am thankful for my husband who is a saint.
2. I am thankful to be NED.
3. I am thankful that I still have my parents.
4. I am thankful for my brother, sister, and all of the other special people in my life.
5. I am thankful to have a job and health insurance.
6. I am thankful for my beloved kitty who "adopted" us one cold winter night eight years ago.
7. I am thankful for the occasional chocolate chip cookie and brownie.
8. I am thankful for each and every birthday.
Last but certainly not least,
9. I am thankful for all of you wonderful and supportive people on this board.
The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical adv