CSN Login
Members Online: 1


Posts: 683
Joined: Apr 2010

Since I am the only caregiver of my daughter, I was wondering if I can apply some where for financial assistance (if there is such a thing).

Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 2012

You should see if the hospital you are attending can provide you with a social worker. When we got one she provided a lot of aid for my Mother and has still remained in contact after her passing.

Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2016 © Cancer Survivors Network