1. Did not want to be a member of the Cancer Club
2. Things happen too fast!
3. One minute you are fine and the next you are dying, or so everyone thinks..
4. My surgeon was not a fan of VATS. Said he needed to get his hands in there. Hey this
is my chest you are talking about!
5. Surgery 6 December 2010.
6. On everyones prayer list. It will not be Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Relative drive in from as far as Kansas.
8. 35 people are there to support my wife.
9. Surgery goes extremely long, had trouble getting me intubated.
10. Doctor comes out and says "There is just no easy way to say Cancer".
11. Much screaming and crying!
12. Go to ICU intubated at 9:00 P.M.
13. Wife and sister allowed to visit at 10:00. I go into respiratory failure. Everyone,
Everyone made to leave ICU while they work on me.
14. My good lung collapses, so I get another tube in that side. Awake for this one.
ICU 3 days, floor 5, home and recovery. No mets, No chemo.
15. Ist follow up CT in March...... I hate Cancer!!!!
But, I love all of you.