Sep 09, 2010 - 5:12 pm
My new ENT Doc just called to inform me that they would like to do a partial to full tounge removal or I could go through more chemo with no radiation to hold if off. I called my Oncologiest and he agreed with me that the glossectomy would be his last choice. So now I wait for the doc's to have a pow wow and discuss treatment options. I did ask for there advice on atlerative treatment options such as hyperthermia radiation treatment. Now just waiting.