Jul 27, 2010 - 8:30 pm
For anyone who may have read my post from earlier today that indicated my Priamry Site was changed from BOT to my Right Tonsil, my wife received a call today from my Doc's APN indicating that all of the samples taken for my Biopsy last Wednesday afternoon are now all positive for the same type of cell. I guess when the Doc says after the Biopsy, "i saw no evidence of cancer in the Tongue", take it with a grain of salt until the pathology comes back.
What a blow to the good spirits. The Doc wants me to keep my appt. with him this Thursday to fill in all of the blanks. The APN says the soonest he can get OR time 8-16 and availability of the Robotic Equipment is not until 8-23. I am being seen at one of the top Cancer Institutes in this country and I guess I am expecting more.
Has anyone been through a changing scenario of where the cancer actually is?
I also have to assume the Doc is not real worried about it spreading as he feels OK with waiting this long for the Surgery.
My worry is this thing is spreading even as I type this post.
Thursady afternoon now seems like years.
Trying to stay strong, but this feels like a huge kick to the midsection.