CSN Login
Members Online: 12


Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 2010

Hello, I want to know what to do to stop the place were I live from smoking, see HUD allow it but also told me that it is up to each management agency on to allow it or not. Smoking [2nd had] is bad & I read were it can get go from apartment to apartment & get a tenant sick, & some did. But after the tenants tell the management this, they do nothing. It is like they want us to die, & I want to know if me as a no-smokier can do something? I am on low income & cannot move so does this mean I am stuck?

Thanks & God bless you all


pjjenkins's picture
Posts: 173
Joined: Mar 2009

I don't know what state you live in but in many states, there is a real push to get non-smokers relief from smokers' smoke. Try contacting your Representative's office. They may be able to help get you some relief through anti-smoking programs. They would help here but I come from a "progressive" state on health issues.

Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2015 © Cancer Survivors Network