Sep 04, 2009 - 6:36 pm
The dreaded curse of cancer can sometimes come on a person so quickly and unexpectedly that many times they will find themselves like a tiny fly that’s been trapped inside a gigantic spider web. The more the unfortunate individual tries to break free from this sticky snare the more they’ll discover that they are hopelessly tangled.
Seven Keys to Defeating this Merciless Misery
2. Believe with all of your heart and soul that you can defeat this awful affliction.
3. Try to maintain a positive point of view especially during moments of extreme anxiety and everyone will eagerly respond to your courage and determination. Humanity has always liked a fighter.
4. Express true concern for others, it will have an amazing healing effect on you.
5. In no way should you worry too much about your personal situation because if this is allowed to take place it will surely trap you in waves of despair and then put you through hopeless fits of self-pity. Instead, try to break down each difficulty into smaller manageable parts and conquer each one before you move on to the next… At first, it may appear that everything you have overcome is really nothing at all, but you must be firm in your commitments.
6. Have no doubt about your recovery because doubt is like cancer, an infection that quickly spreads to consume a person’s mind, body, and soul.
7. Bring under control everything that would hold you back and prevail over all things that would stand in your way. You’ll then be amazed by your progress. Strive to keep this in mind: “All things are possible if you have the fight, the fire, the will, and desire.”