they want to give me 8-9 neeks of taxol/carboplatinum/erbitux
then 8 weeks of chemo and radiation with i think just taxol and erbitux.
then 4 weeks rest and then surgery
I think because im stage 4 with a 3 cm tonsil and a huge 7 cm lymphnode
Sounds just like my tx. I had 8 weeks Taxol/carboplat. (after tonsil removed & teeth fixed) then twoo week break followed by 6 1/2 weeks of radiation with chemo every friday with Taxol & Carbo again. They decided NOT to do follow up surgery but rather to let the body take care of what was left of my tumor.I was stage 4 myself with a 6cm tumor
thank you bug hunter my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
my cell phone is 774 266 2777 you could call me anytime ( i havent slept in 7 weeks)or email me your phone number and a good time to call.
I have really busy or uncaring doctors and my stage4 tonsil tumor has just started extenting into my tongue and my lymphnode is huge.
Talking helps me so much i am a really slow bad typer. Thank you victor brown
I need to know if i can wait on the peg tube till 2 weeks before i start radiation or wait on my teeth being removed 2 weeks before i start radiation Because i dont want to deal with a peg tube for 9 weeks if i dont need it for the3 chemo treatment. But if the chemo treatment with mess me up and complicate getting my teeth removed or the peg put in then i will try to get them done first . But my doctors have avoid me and left me hanging for 7 weeksnow they are rushing me. But i cant take time tio find other doctors now.
Thank you so much for writing
bughunter where you the one who called me last night? Im so mixed up and sleep deprived. I would love to talk to you Victor brown email email@example.com or tel 774 266 2777 anybody can call or email me talking helps me so much