Well I have been on quite the rollercoaster ride since Feb.with the first biopsy and it coming back negative to the surgery and now it is disease. My doctor is waiting for results from California right now to see if he will put me on Tamoxifen or another drug, depending on wheather this is estrogen or progestrone fed, my first time it was both.
I really need your prayers, I'm trying not to let this consume my thoughts but the devil is winning right now, I'm tired and I don't want to do this again, I know I sound like a baby but I'm really mad. My 18 yr old daughter knows but I havent told my 14 yr old son I want to wait until after Christmas.
I love my doctor and he has a great reputation, but he kinda plays a waiting game, but for my own good he doesnt want to do chemo right now because of how it effects your bone marrow, so he is trying to draw out the time before that happens he looks at 100 cells just like 1000 that the chemo will do the same thing.So now you get to wonder how fast it is growing, I also have a hernia and he says he is not going to do anything about that right now. I just had my first cat scan right before surgery in Nov. he had always gone by the CA125, it went up to 35 and now he says he will not be taking those because it will continue to go up, he will just be doing the cat scans and comparing them. I made it 2 yrs before it reared its ugly head, both times at Thanksgiving.
Well thank you all for listening to me. You all are my inspiration and you are in my prayers.
Have a blessed Christmas. Jan