Oct 21, 2005 - 9:40 am
Hi everyone, just an update. My tumor markers were up the first of October so a pet/ct scan was scheduled. Unfortunately I just got the report in the mail and there is way more cancer activity. They wanted to schedule an appointment for me to see the Dr sooner than Dec 8, but I asked to wait until I read the report. It appears it will be chemo again. I am calling to schedule an appointment to sit down with my oncologist and find out what the next line of attack will be. I was hoping I would not have to do this so soon. Some days I wonder how long a person can continue to do chemo, but know it is not time to give up yet. I read this board daily and see so many people at different stages with this disease and so grateful to read the posts of those that have beat it completely.
Well just wanted to share with everyone where I am at right now. Prayers and Hugs to all.
PS I am doing something fun tomorrow, several of the grandkids and a couple nieces are coming out and carving pumpkins. Happy Halloween to all!