For those of you who have heard the buzz of how cool the chat room is, you're right! It's all that and more! However, learning how to "enter" the room is sometimes intimidating, as well as impossible...so here's what you do:
(1) Click on the Chat Room Category on the home page.
(2) Be prepared to wait for up to 2 minutes, while it "allows" you to "enter".
(3) Once in, your name will flash on the screen, and then it will be added to the list of people in the room which is located to the right, in a column, next to the "big box" which displays the dialogue.
(4) Just below the "big box" is a thin line/box region. Click on that box, and write what you want to say. Then, hit "enter."
(5) Your message will display in the "big box" above, in the order in which it was received.
Now...sometimes the dialogue is flying so fast, it's hard to keep up, or talk to the person you want to. In cases like that, double click on the person you'd like to talk to. You will be re-directed to a small box in the top left corner of your screen. The same rules apply to chat: type your message in the smaller box under the box in the corner. Only the person you double-clicked on will see your message. When you want to return to the group chat room, simply hit the "x" in the corner of the smaller box to close that window.
There...did that help? By the looks on your faces, you still seem a little uncertain! However, print this, and try it out. It will open you up to meeting people who can relate to you and what your going through, and offer a world of support and understanding!
Hope to see you all there,