Mar 26, 2001 - 10:07 pm
I'm guessing you had the regimen I am set for - 4 AC and then four Taxol/ Taxotere.
My current oncologist said that I probably would be all right if I decided to quit after the 4 AC, but she left the hospital for another position 3/23 so next Thurs. 3/29 I will see a new oncologist. She did tell me that she thought the new doctor would be more emphatic about continuing the additional treatment.
I suppose I will give it my best shot. Anticipation is worse than actuality - sometimes!
Again, this is a great site to get info.