Here I go again!!

danbren2
danbren2 Member Posts: 311

Hi Everyone,

     Looks like I am going back to surgery, CAT Scan showed something in the lung.  Seeing Drs. on Friday and surgeon on Tuesday and my Birthday is Saturday! So lets get this thing out and let me celebrate another year!  I will try and post on Wednesday when I have all the facts of everything!

     But I can promise this will not keep me down, I am 5 months out from making my 5 year mark and I certainly intend on hitting that mark!

                                                           Love and prayers for good health!

                                                            Brenda

«13

Comments

  • BDS
    BDS Member Posts: 172
    Best Wishes

    Best of Luck on your upcoming surgery and Happy Birthday. - BDS

    image

  • Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,004 Member
    BDS said:

    Best Wishes

    Best of Luck on your upcoming surgery and Happy Birthday. - BDS

    image

    Oh, Brenda, sorry to hear

    Oh, Brenda, sorry to hear that! But, as experience shows, NOTHING keeps you down! Will keep fingers crossed for you!

    And happy birthday, we expect nothing less than 20 more birthdays at least!

    Alla

  • sierra28
    sierra28 Member Posts: 70
    Brenda,
    Good luck and I will

    Brenda,

    Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.  You seem like a trong person.

    Sierra

  • Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    sierra28 said:

    Brenda,
    Good luck and I will

    Brenda,

    Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.  You seem like a trong person.

    Sierra

    Oh Brenda, glad you let us

    Oh Brenda, glad you let us know. bummer..

    Confused..Why are they doing surgery if they don't know what "it" is?

    If you think about it, we ONLY have the gift of today!

    So with that said, may your birthday be YOUR day and enJOY!

    Whatcha doing for your special day?

    Great attitude is contagious!

    Sending you healing hugs~

    Jan

     

  • That's some birthday

    That's some birthday present.  We share the same birthday.  Sorry for your news, but I am always amazed by your cheery and positive disposition.  Keep fighting, and hopefully you can enjoy your birthday on Saturday. 

  • Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237

    That's some birthday

    That's some birthday present.  We share the same birthday.  Sorry for your news, but I am always amazed by your cheery and positive disposition.  Keep fighting, and hopefully you can enjoy your birthday on Saturday. 

    Happy Birthday

    And Good Luck

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    Hi Brenda,
    I was sad to read

    Hi Brenda,

    I was sad to read your news. I know that you will sail through this, as you have all the other surgeries and obstacles. You are one courageous lady and quite the fighter. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, dear girl!

    And have a FABULOUS birthday. We want to celebrate the 5 years with you, too!!

    Big hugs

    Jojo

  • icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,360 Member
    Jojo61 said:

    Hi Brenda,
    I was sad to read

    Hi Brenda,

    I was sad to read your news. I know that you will sail through this, as you have all the other surgeries and obstacles. You are one courageous lady and quite the fighter. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, dear girl!

    And have a FABULOUS birthday. We want to celebrate the 5 years with you, too!!

    Big hugs

    Jojo

    Happy Birthday

    Brenda,

     

     

    Happy 39th Birthday.

     

     

    Icemantoo

  • hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853
    icemantoo said:

    Happy Birthday

    Brenda,

     

     

    Happy 39th Birthday.

     

     

    Icemantoo

    Happy Birthday!!

    I will keep you in prayers, please keep us updated.

    Donna~

  • Bellweather
    Bellweather Member Posts: 102
    Happy birthday

    You are in my prayers for a speedy recovery

  • BellaBinksMom
    BellaBinksMom Member Posts: 78
    Good luck

    Hoping for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery.

  • APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member

    Good luck

    Hoping for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery.

    So sorry to hear that. I'm

    So sorry to hear that. I'm confused to about why surgery if they're unsure what it is. But in any case, wishing you a quick and easy recovery and a very happy birthday.

  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181
    APny said:

    So sorry to hear that. I'm

    So sorry to hear that. I'm confused to about why surgery if they're unsure what it is. But in any case, wishing you a quick and easy recovery and a very happy birthday.

    What a drag

    10 to one Brenda gets that bugger zapped or sliced and she will be good for another couple years. By then we will have several more options. Only an inconvenience and unnecessary wasted time. NTI for a TOB.

  • danbren2
    danbren2 Member Posts: 311
    foxhd said:

    What a drag

    10 to one Brenda gets that bugger zapped or sliced and she will be good for another couple years. By then we will have several more options. Only an inconvenience and unnecessary wasted time. NTI for a TOB.

    Thanks All!

    Thank you for all the support! No surgery date yet, they have found something on my heart as well and I have been getting test after test after test! I will get my final word on Wednesday, March 9.  I will let everyone know what is going to happen!

                                         Love to all!

                                          Brenda

  • hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853
    danbren2 said:

    Thanks All!

    Thank you for all the support! No surgery date yet, they have found something on my heart as well and I have been getting test after test after test! I will get my final word on Wednesday, March 9.  I will let everyone know what is going to happen!

                                         Love to all!

                                          Brenda

    Oh Brenda

    I'll be keeping you in my prayers. How are you doing?

    Curious to hear what the tests reveal.  Please keep us posted.

    Donna~

  • Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237
    danbren2 said:

    Thanks All!

    Thank you for all the support! No surgery date yet, they have found something on my heart as well and I have been getting test after test after test! I will get my final word on Wednesday, March 9.  I will let everyone know what is going to happen!

                                         Love to all!

                                          Brenda

    Brenda

    Good luck for an effective and boring treatment. You're a trooper!

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member

    Brenda

    Good luck for an effective and boring treatment. You're a trooper!

    Oh Brenda, I am so sorry to

    Oh Brenda, I am so sorry to hear of further complications. Thank you for keeping us posted. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Big hugs

    Jojo

  • foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779
    Oh, Brenda, I'm sorry but I'm

    Oh, Brenda, I'm sorry but I'm sure nothing can stop you from your goal, first five year goal is almost achieved, why not setting a new goal? What about a 10-year-goal?

    You're in my thoughts and prayers

    Wish for easy, uneventful surgery and quick recovery

     

     

  • Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    foroughsh said:

    Oh, Brenda, I'm sorry but I'm

    Oh, Brenda, I'm sorry but I'm sure nothing can stop you from your goal, first five year goal is almost achieved, why not setting a new goal? What about a 10-year-goal?

    You're in my thoughts and prayers

    Wish for easy, uneventful surgery and quick recovery

     

     

    Brenda.. thinking of you

    Brenda.. thinking of you today when you have your apppointment.

    Know we're here for you...all...the...way~

    Hugs, Jan

  • sierra28
    sierra28 Member Posts: 70
    Happy Birthday

    Brnda

     The best to you today.  I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck today and Happy Birthday.

    Sierra