Starting rads on Monday 5th

Randall72
Randall72 Member Posts: 34
Starting rads on the 5th Final setup session, then get my 1st treatment. Will be 5 days a week,for 7 weeks. Theres a tumor just outside the margin,Drs dont want to take any chnce that it be cancerous. I keep updates for you all.

Comments

  • Kongo
    Kongo Member Posts: 1,166 Member
    Good luck!
    Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly and that you have a successful outcome.

    K
  • VascodaGama
    VascodaGama Member Posts: 3,511 Member
    Kongo said:

    Good luck!
    Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly and that you have a successful outcome.

    K

    I Wish you the perfect hit
    Thanks for sharing. I hope you are successful and that you recuperate the soonest.
    Let us know about the Zeros.

    VG
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    Best wishes to you. We look
    Best wishes to you. We look forward to reading your sucess story.
    Where are you getting treatments at?

    lewvino
  • hunter49
    hunter49 Member Posts: 210
    Good luck and don't let the
    Good luck and don't let the beast breath , knock it on it's ****.
  • Randall72
    Randall72 Member Posts: 34
    lewvino said:

    Best wishes to you. We look
    Best wishes to you. We look forward to reading your sucess story.
    Where are you getting treatments at?

    lewvino

    treatments
    Im getting my treatments at the Rothfeld Cancer Center at Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington,Pa. Thats where I had my surgery done.And thank you for your support and well wishes.Willkeep informed.
  • Randall72
    Randall72 Member Posts: 34

    I Wish you the perfect hit
    Thanks for sharing. I hope you are successful and that you recuperate the soonest.
    Let us know about the Zeros.

    VG

    zeros
    I am going for my 6 mos PSA this month,if Im allowed Will keep informed
  • Randall72
    Randall72 Member Posts: 34
    hunter49 said:

    Good luck and don't let the
    Good luck and don't let the beast breath , knock it on it's ****.

    update
    Day 5 of rads all going well slight fatigue still working every day. will keep updated.Thanks to all. Randall
  • captivaguy
    captivaguy Member Posts: 14
    Randall72 said:

    update
    Day 5 of rads all going well slight fatigue still working every day. will keep updated.Thanks to all. Randall

    Good luck to you. we are all
    Good luck to you. we are all in this together
  • captivaguy
    captivaguy Member Posts: 14
    Randall72 said:

    update
    Day 5 of rads all going well slight fatigue still working every day. will keep updated.Thanks to all. Randall

    Good luck to you. we are all
    Good luck to you. we are all in this together
  • Swingshiftworker
    Swingshiftworker Member Posts: 1,013 Member
    What kind of "rads"?
    Sounds like IMRT. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!
  • Randall72
    Randall72 Member Posts: 34

    What kind of "rads"?
    Sounds like IMRT. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

    Rads going good
    Rads going good so far and yes im pretty sure its IMRT It does a 180 on me and only about 15 mins each treatment.
  • Randall72
    Randall72 Member Posts: 34
    Randall72 said:

    Rads going good
    Rads going good so far and yes im pretty sure its IMRT It does a 180 on me and only about 15 mins each treatment.

    rads
    Yesterday,starting my 2nd week of rads,I did become nausius, I did stil go to work,but what help it pass was taking a ginger root tablet, and eating some salted pretzels,today I was good with th the stomach.Just the fatigue is still there. will mwwt with rad DR tomorrow.