CP8

jams67
jams67 Member Posts: 925
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey Everybody,
Please let Don and I know if you are local and planning to come to the Colon Palooza in Fort Worth October 13 - 16 at the Worthington. We can't get special rates any longer there, but would love to have more of you come and hang out with us. Just call the Worthington, if you are not sure until the last minute and ask for our suite number and come on down. Send me a note through CSN if you want a goody bag when you come, otherwise you may miss out.
Jo Ann

P.S.
You could try calling the Worthington Hotel and begging and pleading for special rate of $139,and if they have extra openings, you may be able to do a real deal.

At this time, I'm not sure about the rodeo, because Keith Irwin will be at Billy Bob's Friday night and tickets for the rodeo may not be available. We're still working on the rodeo though. Keith Irwin may be sold out, not sure, but if you want to see him, you had better act quickly.

Comments

  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    City slicker has a question.....
    Who is Keith Irwin?

    Getting sooooooo excited to see y'all!!! (Did I do that right?)

    Hugs, Kathi
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787
    KathiM said:

    City slicker has a question.....
    Who is Keith Irwin?

    Getting sooooooo excited to see y'all!!! (Did I do that right?)

    Hugs, Kathi

    LMAO
    WoW..... sooooooo happy to see I am NOT the only one wondering who the heck Keith Irwin is!!! Must be some country western dude cause I am not into that. Looking forward to meeting all you guys too. and yes.... Kathi... you said that quite well!!

    Jennie
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241
    KathiM said:

    City slicker has a question.....
    Who is Keith Irwin?

    Getting sooooooo excited to see y'all!!! (Did I do that right?)

    Hugs, Kathi

    CP p and cheese
    Any chance of your bringing some cheese to CP8. Some mighty fine cheese comes from the area where you were living.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    trainer said:

    CP p and cheese
    Any chance of your bringing some cheese to CP8. Some mighty fine cheese comes from the area where you were living.

    Could....
    Would I get caught by the USDA? Those cute little dogs? I know they check international...do they sniff domestic? Or is that a bit to 'country' for them????

    (I'll sneak a piece...hard or soft cheese, what's your preference?)

    Hugs, Kathi
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731
    Excited
    I am being detained to work out of the Austin office from the 4th to the 13th, perfect timing, because I then drive to FT Worth on the 14th, and already being in Austin cuts a few hours off the drive.. I am so excited..and I just cant hide it, I am about to lose my mind and I think I like it....LOL

    HUGS
    Beth
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    dorookie said:

    Excited
    I am being detained to work out of the Austin office from the 4th to the 13th, perfect timing, because I then drive to FT Worth on the 14th, and already being in Austin cuts a few hours off the drive.. I am so excited..and I just cant hide it, I am about to lose my mind and I think I like it....LOL

    HUGS
    Beth

    Beth:)
    You asked if I was going to see you?

    I'm trying to manipulate my treatment plans right now, to see if I can make it and still feel somewhat human so I can meet you and the gang.

    :)

    -Craig
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925
    KathiM said:

    City slicker has a question.....
    Who is Keith Irwin?

    Getting sooooooo excited to see y'all!!! (Did I do that right?)

    Hugs, Kathi

    Keith Irwin
    Maybe that is not his name, but Don told me that standing room only was $75 dollars so someone knows him.
    Excited to see you too!
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925
    Sundanceh said:

    Beth:)
    You asked if I was going to see you?

    I'm trying to manipulate my treatment plans right now, to see if I can make it and still feel somewhat human so I can meet you and the gang.

    :)

    -Craig

    Great!
    Here's where I need that "like" button.
    What size t-shirt do you wear?
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925
    trainer said:

    CP p and cheese
    Any chance of your bringing some cheese to CP8. Some mighty fine cheese comes from the area where you were living.

    cheese
    What kind of cheese are you hungry for? I didn't know this was a place for mighty fine cheese, but being TX ... we probably have some.
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731
    Sundanceh said:

    Beth:)
    You asked if I was going to see you?

    I'm trying to manipulate my treatment plans right now, to see if I can make it and still feel somewhat human so I can meet you and the gang.

    :)

    -Craig

    I sure hope
    you can make it, it wont be the same without you...Keeping my fingers crossed....

    HUGS
    Beth
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    jams67 said:

    Great!
    Here's where I need that "like" button.
    What size t-shirt do you wear?

    Could this Be......
    .....Keith Urban?

    Hi JoAnne - are you talking to me? If so, I would say XL normally, but probably 2XL in a t-shirt.

    If there are any "goody bags" left, set one up for me, por favor? Trying really, really hard. I will work on one Onc tomorrow - the other Wednesday. I've just got to make it there, so close to me and yet so far away. It's "liking" better all the time.

    -Craig
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241
    KathiM said:

    Could....
    Would I get caught by the USDA? Those cute little dogs? I know they check international...do they sniff domestic? Or is that a bit to 'country' for them????

    (I'll sneak a piece...hard or soft cheese, what's your preference?)

    Hugs, Kathi

    Hard cheese
    Gouda cheese is from the Netherlands, right?
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241
    jams67 said:

    cheese
    What kind of cheese are you hungry for? I didn't know this was a place for mighty fine cheese, but being TX ... we probably have some.

    Cheese
    Texas cheese? Velveeta! I was referring to cheese from where Kathi has been living!
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241
    jams67 said:

    cheese
    What kind of cheese are you hungry for? I didn't know this was a place for mighty fine cheese, but being TX ... we probably have some.

    Cheese
    Texas cheese? Velveeta! I was referring to cheese from where Kathi has been living!
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731
    jams67 said:

    Keith Irwin
    Maybe that is not his name, but Don told me that standing room only was $75 dollars so someone knows him.
    Excited to see you too!

    Maybe you meant
    Keith Urban? He is an AUssie that sings country music, and he is married to Nicole Kidman.
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925
    Keith Urban
    Hold onto you hats, we will get out a schedule of some sort, very loosely woven, in case someone wants to do other things.
    Rodeo not ruled out. Keith Urban, may not be there after all.

    I was just trying to get a count of possible heads, and Kathy picked up on the fact that I didn't have my facts right, "yet". That really is not all that unusual. LOL