"hibi" needs to be kicked off the Network

herdizziness
herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I hope this "hibi" gets kicked off soon!!!!

Comments

  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122
    Those are pretty good shoes!


    That ad is posted automatically by a "robot" program. It's a PIA
    for all webmasters to eliminate the spam, and no real way to
    do it easily.

    Try to ignore the ads.... you can't reply to it, there's no-one
    that will see your post that has anything to do with the product.

    And..... sending messages to the advertiser is the best way to
    let them know that their ads are effectively getting attention.

    "Just say no"
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    John23 said:

    Those are pretty good shoes!


    That ad is posted automatically by a "robot" program. It's a PIA
    for all webmasters to eliminate the spam, and no real way to
    do it easily.

    Try to ignore the ads.... you can't reply to it, there's no-one
    that will see your post that has anything to do with the product.

    And..... sending messages to the advertiser is the best way to
    let them know that their ads are effectively getting attention.

    "Just say no"

    Of course I would never
    Of course I would never respond to the ad. It just pitiful it's still on here, bringing up old threads, causing us to lose the newest threads of those having surgery, going in to hospice, etc., by the ads going to old old threads and making them relevant to this moment, date in time. (All threads are relevant)
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122

    Of course I would never
    Of course I would never respond to the ad. It just pitiful it's still on here, bringing up old threads, causing us to lose the newest threads of those having surgery, going in to hospice, etc., by the ads going to old old threads and making them relevant to this moment, date in time. (All threads are relevant)

    Yup
    I've been flagging 'em too, but there's just not too much that can be done.

    Oh well.... it's good to have a diversion, huh?

    Stay well.


    John
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    John23 said:

    Yup
    I've been flagging 'em too, but there's just not too much that can be done.

    Oh well.... it's good to have a diversion, huh?

    Stay well.


    John

    LMAO!!!

    LMAO!!!
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

    LMAO!!!

    LMAO!!!

    you still sittin' on the beach
    I need your job........ :)
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122
    Buzzard said:

    you still sittin' on the beach
    I need your job........ :)

    A Job?
    Is she really getting paid to pick up BP tar balls?
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    John23 said:

    A Job?
    Is she really getting paid to pick up BP tar balls?

    No Tar balls here in lovely
    No Tar balls here in lovely Santa Cruz!!!!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,715 Member
    Agree
    I reported as offensive and they hijacked the board. Hate when people take something so serious a subject and interject advertising.

    Kim
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624

    Agree
    I reported as offensive and they hijacked the board. Hate when people take something so serious a subject and interject advertising.

    Kim

    I wrote their company and
    I wrote their company and complained as well.