Checking in

Sigma34
Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
edited February 2011 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Checking in to say hi. I rarely post and was gone for a bit but wanted to welcome the new comers and say hi to the rest.
Sending good vibes and juju everybody's way.

Peace and Calm,
Christine

Comments

• Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
    Thanks!
    Back at ya with the good vibes!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Buckwirth said:

Thanks!
    Back at ya with the good vibes!

Peace and calm
    we all need more of that.

Good to know you visit here,

cheers,

Pete
  • Sigma34

Peace and calm
    we all need more of that.

Good to know you visit here,

cheers,

Pete

Hi guys,
    Yes, I am around a

Hi guys,

Yes, I am around a lot. Pete, my husband and I watched the story you posted a while back. That was amazing.

Christine
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Christine
    It is so nice to see you posting. How are you?
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    AnneCan said:

Christine
    It is so nice to see you posting. How are you?

Hey Christine!!
    Good to hear from you. Thanks for checking in. Take care

Jennie
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Christine
    Thanks for the juju
    ;-)
    Hope you are doing well
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    PhillieG said:

Christine
    Thanks for the juju
    ;-)
    Hope you are doing well

Christine..............
    So nice to hear from you again...........and thanks for the post up on the thread...Please don't be a stranger....Love to you and yours always , Buzz
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Hey!
    Hey, nice to hear from you!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Sigma34
    tootsie1 said:

Hey!
    Hey, nice to hear from you!

*hugs*
    Gail

Thanks for the welcome back!
    Thanks for the welcome back! I'm pretty good, I had the melanoma removed off my back a couple months ago. It was in an awkward spot so I was very happy to get all those staples out. I've been feeling really good and just finished a bikram yoga challenge which was tough! I'm thinking about getting my teacher training for yoga. I want to open a yoga/juicebar. Since I've been doing yoga and juicing for over half my life I thought I should do something I love, I am completely in my element at that time. I'm having a colonoscopy in a month or so and I'm a little concern about that but try and focus on calming my mind and spirit since I can't change the outcome. My 21 year old is moving to NJ in March, I so happy about this, he is my free thinking cool cat and I love having all of us together. I'm walking through life more calm than I ever have, somehow cancer brought me to this place and for that I am grateful. Much calmer than I used to be, right Buzz. LOL!

Namaste,
    Christine
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Sigma34 said:

Thanks for the welcome back!
    Thanks for the welcome back! I'm pretty good, I had the melanoma removed off my back a couple months ago. It was in an awkward spot so I was very happy to get all those staples out. I've been feeling really good and just finished a bikram yoga challenge which was tough! I'm thinking about getting my teacher training for yoga. I want to open a yoga/juicebar. Since I've been doing yoga and juicing for over half my life I thought I should do something I love, I am completely in my element at that time. I'm having a colonoscopy in a month or so and I'm a little concern about that but try and focus on calming my mind and spirit since I can't change the outcome. My 21 year old is moving to NJ in March, I so happy about this, he is my free thinking cool cat and I love having all of us together. I'm walking through life more calm than I ever have, somehow cancer brought me to this place and for that I am grateful. Much calmer than I used to be, right Buzz. LOL!

Namaste,
    Christine

NJ and You, Perfect together...
    That was the State Slogan when we had Gov Kean. I grew up in NJ, I mean I was raised and spent many years there. My Mom and siblings are still there. I am waiting to grow up ;-)
    (yes, I know. I have a long way to go!)
    I was in northern NJ, Bergen County which borders on NY State. It's really pretty up there, not the typical image people get when they think of NJ. I didn't even know we had a Turnpike until I was in my teens. It does smell down there from the oil refineries and let's just say that the T show NJ Shore has nothing to do with NJ other than they film it there. If he by chance going to be in the NYC area? it's a very hip place with lots to do. NYC is such a great city once again. A bit expensive to live there but great to visit and really it's very safe.

The yoga/juicebar sounds good. At least they go hand in hand (or foot in hand judging from come of the yoga positions I've seen). I'm not sure a yoga/big fat juicy burger bar would do as well.
    -phil
  • Sigma34
    PhillieG said:

NJ and You, Perfect together...
    That was the State Slogan when we had Gov Kean. I grew up in NJ, I mean I was raised and spent many years there. My Mom and siblings are still there. I am waiting to grow up ;-)
    (yes, I know. I have a long way to go!)
    I was in northern NJ, Bergen County which borders on NY State. It's really pretty up there, not the typical image people get when they think of NJ. I didn't even know we had a Turnpike until I was in my teens. It does smell down there from the oil refineries and let's just say that the T show NJ Shore has nothing to do with NJ other than they film it there. If he by chance going to be in the NYC area? it's a very hip place with lots to do. NYC is such a great city once again. A bit expensive to live there but great to visit and really it's very safe.

The yoga/juicebar sounds good. At least they go hand in hand (or foot in hand judging from come of the yoga positions I've seen). I'm not sure a yoga/big fat juicy burger bar would do as well.
    -phil

HA! I am a California girl,
    HA! I am a California girl, born and raised. We have been out here for a couple years. We live in Morristown, not too far from NYC. Amy (Mom_2_3) probably live minutes from me. We should really meet up. Yes, you are right, it is beautiful here and expensive. I am hoping he will meet people quickly here, friends are important to him. We really haven't had a chance to get out and explore, maybe this year will bring that. Two of my kids are big burger eaters and yogi's. So, it looks like we don't live too far from one another huh...

C~
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Sigma34 said:

HA! I am a California girl,
    HA! I am a California girl, born and raised. We have been out here for a couple years. We live in Morristown, not too far from NYC. Amy (Mom_2_3) probably live minutes from me. We should really meet up. Yes, you are right, it is beautiful here and expensive. I am hoping he will meet people quickly here, friends are important to him. We really haven't had a chance to get out and explore, maybe this year will bring that. Two of my kids are big burger eaters and yogi's. So, it looks like we don't live too far from one another huh...

C~

and yes, you are calmer........
    but we had more fun when you weren't........LOL...... :)...Its all about inner peace I guess Im just not ready yet.....Love to you my friend.......Buzz ( AC )...... :)
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Christine
    Hi!

Glad all is well. We still can't pull all the way up to our garage due to all this snow but hopefully warmer weather is coming in next week.

Let me know when we can get some lunch...

Amy
  • Sigma34
    mom_2_3 said:

Christine
    Hi!

Glad all is well. We still can't pull all the way up to our garage due to all this snow but hopefully warmer weather is coming in next week.

Let me know when we can get some lunch...

Amy

I'd love to Amy!! The kids
    I'd love to Amy!! The kids are at Alfred Vail during the day. I will PM you and figure out a time.
    We have the driveway of death, last week I had to drive the kids to school because it was too dangerous to walk down.
    Whoo hoo, excited to meet you.