New , , ,and will fight

soggy60
soggy60 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
Hi all.

I was diagosed with level 4 glio-something-or-other; I really don't care.
Alice (in Wonderlaand) has her Jabberwokky to fight
.Now I have mine.

The love of God, the angel he sent me (Irina), the prayers & support of friend make my 'will & strength' to fight even stronger.

The TEMADOR and rides in the RapidArc is my swoard.

I shall win !

I know 'winning' does not mean I'll live to 90 yrs old . . .
. .I'm 62 , ,
. . . I plan on seeing a few more birthdays !!!!

So far, the Chemo & Radio ( now have 3 'doses' of both) have had no real ( imagine head-bobbing->) side effects, effects , effects ( LOL)

We'll enough for now .

To all : have a bueautiful day, enjoy every monment that God ( Higher Power, your prtual center) give to you . . .

I'll be around

Pete

Comments

• evon
    evon Member Posts: 24
    Hi Pete,You fight as we
    Hi Pete,You fight as we do!My fiance has surgery on Thursday to remove as much as they can and then chemo,radiation,I have gotten back to my relationship w god real quick!I wish you strength:)
  • Beckymarie
    Beckymarie Member Posts: 357
    evon said:

Hi Pete,You fight as we
    Hi Pete,You fight as we do!My fiance has surgery on Thursday to remove as much as they can and then chemo,radiation,I have gotten back to my relationship w god real quick!I wish you strength:)

Good luck
    Best of luck to your fiancee, hope the surgery geos well!
  • KMPonder
    KMPonder Member Posts: 102

Good luck
    Best of luck to your fiancee, hope the surgery geos well!

All the best Pete! Have
    All the best Pete! Have hope! We know of someone who beat a GBM and know of many who've lived a VERY long time with that diagnosis.

Evon, all the best for your fiance's surgery, too. God is glad you're back. :) He's been a comfort to help us through the highs and lows of this journey for the last 16 months. I hope you'll find your strength in Him to carry you through all that's ahead. Have hope, too!
  • teachinart
    teachinart Member Posts: 7
    can you bottle that?
    My mom has two Glio-or-somthings.. and boy I wish she had your outlook. You will ultimatley win, because you want to live every second to the fullest!!! If you find a way to bottle your spirit I will be first in line to get one!