Ron50 any heard since the last rain?

herdizziness
herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just a bit worried, has any one heard from him?

Comments

• ellamenno
    ellamenno Member Posts: 142 Member
    Ron50
    bump
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Anything yet?

Anything yet?
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    plh4gail said:

Anything yet?

Anything yet?

Ron?????/
    you there?????
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Wondering
    I've been wondering too, especially every time there is something on the news about it. Where are you Ron!!!!

Kim
  • Wondering
    I've been wondering too, especially every time there is something on the news about it. Where are you Ron!!!!

Kim

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • OGammy01
    OGammy01 Member Posts: 67
    Ron50

I've been thinking a lot about him too, I do hope he is alright!

My thoughts and prayers are with you,

Diane
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    I hope Ron is doing ok.I
    I hope Ron is doing ok.I watched the news,looks like the flood is really bad there.
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Still alive
    But only just I think. I have been ill for days . I think it is the result of the black mould which has been creeping up my bedroom wall since the last lot of rain. I don't know what is geting me most the mould or the stuff I have been spraying it with. I have lost my voice and have had constant diahorreah . I think I have picked up some bug and the immuno suppressants I am taking for auto immune problems have let it have a clean shot at me. Have not had much interest in anything just the miseries. The floods have passed,they are still finding bodies , 20 dead and another 12 still missing ,very sad. Some towns out west have flooded for a third time,dumps of rain futher up the rivers just keep arriving in waves. The people are looking after each other ,in Brisbane they had 50,000 volunteers turn up to help clean houses. Sadly I was not one of them,my body is no longer up to it tho the spirit is willing. I thank you for your concern I am not that easy to kill . In three days I officially start year 14 ca free. Love ron.
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Ron
    Ron,

So good to hear from you. I am sorry you are sick. I hope the black stuff comes off your wall and do be careful with what you are spraying.

Wow! 14 days cancer free!

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    ron50 said:

Still alive
    But only just I think. I have been ill for days . I think it is the result of the black mould which has been creeping up my bedroom wall since the last lot of rain. I don't know what is geting me most the mould or the stuff I have been spraying it with. I have lost my voice and have had constant diahorreah . I think I have picked up some bug and the immuno suppressants I am taking for auto immune problems have let it have a clean shot at me. Have not had much interest in anything just the miseries. The floods have passed,they are still finding bodies , 20 dead and another 12 still missing ,very sad. Some towns out west have flooded for a third time,dumps of rain futher up the rivers just keep arriving in waves. The people are looking after each other ,in Brisbane they had 50,000 volunteers turn up to help clean houses. Sadly I was not one of them,my body is no longer up to it tho the spirit is willing. I thank you for your concern I am not that easy to kill . In three days I officially start year 14 ca free. Love ron.

Good to hear from you
    Dear Ron,

Good to hear from you but so sorry that you are not feeling well.

I would suggest using a deluted household bleach to scrub down the walls. Don't do too much at a time or the fumes will overwhelm you. It does work to kill the mold and help to prevent its return.

Take care and congratulations on your 14th anniversary of cancer free.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • Ron
    Ron,

So good to hear from you. I am sorry you are sick. I hope the black stuff comes off your wall and do be careful with what you are spraying.

Wow! 14 days cancer free!

Aloha,
    Kathleen

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    unknown said:

Hi Ron how are you?
    Hope things start to get better!I will pray for it!
    Hugs!
  • ron50

Good to hear from you
    Dear Ron,

Good to hear from you but so sorry that you are not feeling well.

I would suggest using a deluted household bleach to scrub down the walls. Don't do too much at a time or the fumes will overwhelm you. It does work to kill the mold and help to prevent its return.

Take care and congratulations on your 14th anniversary of cancer free.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

Hi Marie
    I am using some stuff called exit mould which is a powerful mould killer ,my problem is that my walls are full of termite mud and since they have tiled the floor the water has wicked up the mud and that is the source of the mould. I tried to find another unit but with so many people flooded out of areas you can't even get a motel room.I have been spraying the room non stop with glen20 which is an airial anti bacterial. Unfortunately with all of the damp and 90 deg temps the humidity in my unit is never under 80 percent ,mould heaven. Ron.
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hi Ron how are you?
    Hope things start to get better!I will pray for it!
    Hugs!

Ron
    Ron this story breaks my heart....you poor thing

there is a band in Canada called The Bare Naked Ladies....they have a song called...."If I Had A Million Dollars" Ron if I had a million dollars I would send you a nice plane ticket and get you the heck out of that mess.....

please be careful with yourself....

mags with so many hugs
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    ron50 said:

Still alive

Ron
    Thanks for letting us know how it is going. I am sorry you have been through so much. I hope things will improve soon. 14 years cancer-free is AWESOME.
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    ron50 said:

Still alive

So good to hear from you!
    So good to hear from you! Every morning I see news reports of all the flooding and devastation over there. Glad to hear you are safe in that way, but now you are sick. Maybe you should get a flight to the US and stay here till you are better and the waters are back to normal.
  • ron50
    maglets said:

Ron
    Ron this story breaks my heart....you poor thing

there is a band in Canada called The Bare Naked Ladies....they have a song called...."If I Had A Million Dollars" Ron if I had a million dollars I would send you a nice plane ticket and get you the heck out of that mess.....

please be careful with yourself....

mags with so many hugs

Thank you everyone
    And mags If i were a few years younger I'd just settle for the bare naked ladies:) right now a little sunshine would be enough ,we have had bad storms the last two evenings... Ron.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    ron50 said:

Thank you everyone
    And mags If i were a few years younger I'd just settle for the bare naked ladies:) right now a little sunshine would be enough ,we have had bad storms the last two evenings... Ron.

What is the forecast for the next few days Ron?
    Any hope to start to See the sun?.
    Hugs my friend take care of you!
  • ron50
    pepebcn said:

What is the forecast for the next few days Ron?
    Any hope to start to See the sun?.
    Hugs my friend take care of you!

No Hope Pepe
    Had another bad storm last night ,more water in my unit. Brisnane in trouble again the runoff from the 2 major dams is hitting the king tides and re-flooding a heap of suburbs the next few days. The southern states are getting hit by one in two hundred year floods. Starting to think the only export we will have this year is mud,Ron.
  • ron50 said:

No Hope Pepe
    Had another bad storm last night ,more water in my unit. Brisnane in trouble again the runoff from the 2 major dams is hitting the king tides and re-flooding a heap of suburbs the next few days. The southern states are getting hit by one in two hundred year floods. Starting to think the only export we will have this year is mud,Ron.