Just been diagnosed with lung cancer with liver spots stage 4

mkstdhm
mkstdhm Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
I would just like to ask if I should get 2nd opinion.I just went last week for the brain an bone scans both came back clean no cancer.Went in monday she gave me my blood test results they were all normal an she stated my liver readings were normal also.So i'm starting to have dought they diagnosed me correctly.But I start chemo monday an I don't know if I should put off to wait for 2nd opinion.Thanks for taking time to read.An to all have a good Christmas an a happy New Year.God Bless.

Comments

• Bizzyyee
    Bizzyyee Member Posts: 12
    Second opinion
    I would definitely go for a second opinion. Chemo therapy is a huge decision. Since what you said above it seems things are normal. Read my expression for more.

All the best to you. Rose
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Bizzyyee said:

Second opinion
    I would definitely go for a second opinion. Chemo therapy is a huge decision. Since what you said above it seems things are normal. Read my expression for more.

Hot peppers & garlic again, huh?
    ...must be a friend of Lillya's, srpetre, and benzthere!
    Amazing!
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576

Amazing!

Heartburn...
    I'll take the chemo and rads anyday...the heartburn would kill me - LOL
  • JohnBinDC
    JohnBinDC Member Posts: 91 Member
    Second Opinion
    Good day and I hope you had a nice Christmas. I am seeking a second opinion although I have no reason to think my diagnosis is wrong. I wanted a second opinion regarding treatment. I am of the belief that with a daignosis as serious as cancer, I should at least know what options may be available through top-notch medical treatment centers.

On the other hand, when I hear of garlic and peppers, well, there is not much time for a second opinion. After all, the shelf life of fresh peppers is not that long, and eating a rotten fesh pepper, while curing cancer, can cause servere gastrointestinal maladies. I stick to fresh Ginger (the one from Gilligan's Island), and I know I will be cured! :)

Have a Happy New Year!

John
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Bizzyyee said:

Second opinion

Here we go
    Here's the website for the book being touted...my, doesn't he look like a trustworthy fellow ;-) Definitely doesn't read like one, though!

The saddest thing is, he actually has 385 followers. At least three of which are posting here and on Inspire (if they're not actually all the same person!).
  • medi_2
    medi_2 Member Posts: 505 Member
    JohnBinDC said:

Second Opinion
    Good day and I hope you had a nice Christmas. I am seeking a second opinion although I have no reason to think my diagnosis is wrong. I wanted a second opinion regarding treatment. I am of the belief that with a daignosis as serious as cancer, I should at least know what options may be available through top-notch medical treatment centers.

On the other hand, when I hear of garlic and peppers, well, there is not much time for a second opinion. After all, the shelf life of fresh peppers is not that long, and eating a rotten fesh pepper, while curing cancer, can cause servere gastrointestinal maladies. I stick to fresh Ginger (the one from Gilligan's Island), and I know I will be cured! :)

Have a Happy New Year!

John

!!!!!
    Holy Super-Duper Quickie Cancer Cure, Batman!
    ;)
    Robin
  • mamacita5
    mamacita5 Member Posts: 254 Member

Here we go
    Here's the website for the book being touted...my, doesn't he look like a trustworthy fellow ;-) Definitely doesn't read like one, though!

The saddest thing is, he actually has 385 followers. At least three of which are posting here and on Inspire (if they're not actually all the same person!).

My Goodness!
    The good doc must be a BILLIONAIRE! Wonder why he couldn't afford a better mug shot...er picture for his book.
  • groundhog
    groundhog Member Posts: 44
    medi_2 said:

!!!!!
    ;)
    Robin

Unbelieveable !!!
    Hot peppers and garlic. I realize desperate times call for desperate measures. What I don't realize is, if anyone is that desperate, why not choose the measures that have shown clinical success ??? Like modern medicine. Just a thought.

gh
  • groundhog
    groundhog Member Posts: 44
    medi_2 said:

!!!!!
    ;)
    Robin

The cure for cancer
    Oh, and for less than the cost of a night at the movies !!! YEAH

gh
  • Dan620
    Dan620 Member Posts: 220

Amazing!

GEE!
    WOW and to think i went through chemo and rads when all i had to do was eat garlic and hot peppers(darn) ... The shame is some people will actually believe this. ...Dan
  • Jose1602
    Jose1602 Member Posts: 1
    Nba 2k18

Recently i found a good online vc generator which can generate unlimited amount of vc's for free, if you like to play nba 2k18 and  want to progress fast in the game click here.