CT results.....

MelanieT
MelanieT Member Posts: 186
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
First and for most.... Merry Christmas to my second family!! I love you all :) We have had the best christmas ever.. We decided with all the bad and hard that has come with cancer, so have so many blessings. So this year we have friends who could not have kids and adopted 2 children. They had a rough year with losing jobs, juggling school and just life as we know it. Chris and I thought giving their whole family christmas would make us happy and I have not felt so happy or more blessed than I have today!!! and for chris scans.... clear again!!! YAY just alot of scar tissue that needs to be addressed so we will see the surgeon next week... Thank you all for the love and support you give us on a daily basis... WE LOVE YOU!!!

Loves,
Mel

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Merry Christmas Mel, how nice to see that solidarity
    has been rewarded with happiness love and health!.
    Congratulations for the scan results!.
    Hugs!
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Mel
    Mel,
    Thanks for sharing your great news! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Thank you for sharing your
    Thank you for sharing your great news! I love it when a plan comes together! (A-team) :-)

Sheri
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Wonderful
    How wonderful of you to do that for that family. That is very thoughtful of you and you will be blessed tremendously for your generosity. Great news on the clear scan too. What a wonderful Christmas news.

Kim