An inspiration

luz del lago
luz del lago Member Posts: 449
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Dear ones,

My Love Dennis has gone to a place of glory, a place of peace and no pain. We were blessed with short suffering and pain and a calm came over him as he said good-by.

You all gave him inspiration, hope and knowledge. He would wish that you who are survivors continue your quest in this life. That the miracle that is your life continue to inspire all who see and know you.

With a saddened heart,

Luz Del Lago

Comments

• karenbeth
    karenbeth Member Posts: 194
    condolences
    So sad to hear your news. I will think of you both today.

Karen
  • hope0310
    hope0310 Member Posts: 320
    karenbeth said:

condolences

Karen

So sorry for your loss, but
    So sorry for your loss, but so thankful that he is no disease and pain free.....

Hugs
    Elysia
    <-----my beautiful mother and angel...
  • bradygirl
    bradygirl Member Posts: 31
    karenbeth said:

condolences

Karen

Prayers
    Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers.MaryAnn
  • JohnBinDC
    JohnBinDC Member Posts: 91 Member
    Dennis
    I am saddened at your loss of Dennis and you are both in my thoughts and prayers. It is very thoughtful of you to be inspiring us as you deal with your loss. I wish you the very best and that you will find some comfort by remaining in touch with the Cancer Survivors network. I only wish we could do more...

John
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Ahh Luz
    I'm so sorry, I've been hoping for better news.
    Deb
  • medi_2
    medi_2 Member Posts: 505 Member
    love
    so sad, but so wonderful that you two shared such love and devotion. Some people never have that.
    We are here for you.
    Lots of Love,
    Medi
  • NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member
    Thinking of you today
    and in the days to come.
  • mamacita5
    mamacita5 Member Posts: 254 Member
    So Sorry Luz
    I am so saddened by the news of Dennis' passing. Please stay with the group, as you have much to offer to the discussion. Please take care, and know that although we have never met, there are many of us who care about you.
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    Sorry
    So sorry to hear about Dennis. I've been hoping that he'd be around for awhile yet. You were so good to him and I know how hard it's going to be to go on without him. My Tom has been gone since March and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.
    Please be strong & keep coming on here so we can talk. It helps so much to know that we're not alone. Bless You! "Carole"
  • Dan620
    Dan620 Member Posts: 220
    Heart break
    It is with deep sorrow to hear this heart breaking news. Please stay in touch with your family here at CSN. My prayers are with you, take care... Dan
  • bancroft
    bancroft Member Posts: 16
    Your unselfish love for your
    Your unselfish love for your husband has been the real "inspiration".

Especially for spouses and life partners going on the journey together. We become a member of the various medical teams by contributing important info on our loved ones to help them try to put all the pieces of various treatments into use.

every time I've seen a post from you or your husband, your relationship and his disease reminded me of mine and my husband.

We have been married 40 years. He is my best friend. He/We are facing ext sclc - he was diagnosed in August,2010.

God bless you, Lucy.
    A life on earth may end but,his spirit will remain in you forever !!!
    Live on.

Fondly,
    Bancroft
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    So sorry
    I never seem to be able to find the appropriate words at a time like this so I will simply say I'm so sorry for your loss.

Stay strong, he will be in your heart forever.

Glenna
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398
    Glenna M said:

So sorry
    I never seem to be able to find the appropriate words at a time like this so I will simply say I'm so sorry for your loss.

Stay strong, he will be in your heart forever.

Glenna

I am truely sorry for your
    I am truely sorry for your loss.
  • z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    bump
    bump