If your name is on the list...please reply

Lovekitties
Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
OK...I confess...I don't have a list, but those of you who may not have posted in a while know who you are.

Each person who posts here becomes a part of the family and we get concerned when we don't hear from you for a while.

If you could just reply with a ...Happy Holidays...too busy to write...taking a break...whatever, we will take that.

Also, it would be great if you could sign up for the buddy list started by Nana b and LoriS.

Hoping all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year

Hugs to all,

Marie who loves kitties

Comments

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Great idea!
    IT would be interesting to know how many lurkers are out there looking over us. Ok, so if you post or don't post, please just say.

Happy holidays!

Nana B

The count off has started. No convo's, just happy holiday as Maire suggested.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Nana b said:

Great idea!
    IT would be interesting to know how many lurkers are out there looking over us. Ok, so if you post or don't post, please just say.

Happy holidays!

Nana B

The count off has started. No convo's, just happy holiday as Maire suggested.

Great idea Marie!
    Hugs!
  • bdee
    bdee Member Posts: 304
    Posting
    To tell the truth, when I post a question I get more answers from my Facebook friends than I do on this board. I come to this board just to see if there are any discussions I might have some in put on, but mostly just come to look. There aren't many on this board that have appendix cancer so not too many can answer my questions. Even though there are some that more could answer, just seems that they don't want to.

Debbie in Arkansas
    Happy Holidays to all
  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176
    pepebcn said:

Great idea Marie!
    Hugs!

Do not post on a regular
    Do not post on a regular basis business has just been insane since last fall.Busy Busy
    Things are going well for me have my 6 month CT scan and bloodwork tomorrow had my yearly colonoscopy on the 2nd of this month all clear. Next colonoscopy scheduled for Dec. 2012
    Visited my surgeon today for a just to say hello and give him his $30 copay will not see him for another 6 month.
    Will inform you guys on the scan results have to wait until the 28th for that.Fingers crossed.

Mike in Odessa today --- Carrollton tomorrow evening
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    I'm here
    Great Idea, I just got out of the hospital on Tuesday night. It's so nice to be home and in my on bed.

Brooks
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Happy holidays
    Happy holidays to all.
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    karguy said:

Happy holidays
    Happy holidays to all.

Happy Holidays to all you semi's
    Things have been so hectic in the past few months that I don't post as often as I once did.I have a load on me right now and my emotions are frail. I come on and post a few and then I feel drained....I just cannot stand to see suffering in any form.

I love you all and I will try to do better...correspond more or something.

Y'all have a very happy holiday! Can't wait to read a post about Kerry getting lumps of coal in his stocking...LOL!!

-Pat
  • damama24
    damama24 Member Posts: 174 Member
    karguy said:

Happy holidays
    Happy holidays to all.

I lurk alot
    I to am not a regular poster. I do read others post daily and try to respond to ones I might contribute to. I really have little to add. I've been on chemo for going on 17 months. I have no upcomming scans and have been deemed inoperable by all drs I have seen. So I don't really have much to post about. I'm currently on a four week chemo break for the holidays. Since I tolerate the chemo pretty well, no questions there. I admit than when I need to talk I go to the chat feature of this site. I have friends there dealing with all types of cancers and days when I feel I'm reaching the end of my rope, they are there to just sympathize and agree with me. I don't mean to sound harsh or uncaring but when I'm feeling lousy or down about my situation I don't want a pep talk and my friends in chat understand that. Sorry to ramble on but that is one reason I don't post very much.
    I do wish everyone here a grand and wonderful holiday. Heres to a happier and healthier 2011 for each and everyone of us.

Deb
  • PGLGreg
    PGLGreg Member Posts: 731
    Who am I?
    "... those of you who may not have posted in a while know who you are."

Not necessarily. I haven't posted recently, yet I don't know who I am.
    But, anyhow, happy holidays.

--Greg
  • farmgal
    farmgal Member Posts: 22
    Happy Holidays to ALL
    I do not post a lot but read most every night. I really appreciate all the information that is offered thru this board. I feel like part of the family even though I do not post a lot. Merry Christmas to Everyone.
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    farmgal said:

Happy Holidays to ALL
    I do not post a lot but read most every night. I really appreciate all the information that is offered thru this board. I feel like part of the family even though I do not post a lot. Merry Christmas to Everyone.

seasons greetings.
    Hi everyone, I post at times but I do follow-up everyones updates every few days. This is an amazing site and was a great source of comfort to me while I was fighting the battle.. Wishing you all health in the new year.. Petrina
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    farmgal said:

Happy Holidays to ALL

seasons greetings.
    Hi everyone, I post at times but I do follow-up everyones updates every few days. This is an amazing site and was a great source of comfort to me while I was fighting the battle.. Wishing you all health in the new year.. Petrina
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Happy holidays
    ..to all. Still here.x
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Sonia32 said:

Happy holidays
    ..to all. Still here.x

Bah Humbug!
    I guess I am a "lurker" now! I don't post much, but read every few days. Just had a scan done will get results next week. Mostly been busy trying to get into a Christmas spirit sort of mood - haven't been in a couple of years. sad. Used to be my favorite time of year, now I just dread it.

Hope you all have a great holiday season...
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member

Bah Humbug!
    I guess I am a "lurker" now! I don't post much, but read every few days. Just had a scan done will get results next week. Mostly been busy trying to get into a Christmas spirit sort of mood - haven't been in a couple of years. sad. Used to be my favorite time of year, now I just dread it.

Hope you all have a great holiday season...

X2..... as a learner I read
    X2..... as a learner I read more than I post. But try to get on as much as time allows.
  • OGammy01
    OGammy01 Member Posts: 67
    I'm Here
    I'm just off my second round of Folfox and I'm feeling poorly. I have a hard time using my son's laptop in bed.

Merry Christmas to all!

Diane
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    OGammy01 said:

I'm Here
    I'm just off my second round of Folfox and I'm feeling poorly. I have a hard time using my son's laptop in bed.

Merry Christmas to all!

Diane

Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas to all
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Here and there....
    Everywhere!!!

Merry Christmas, Prettige Feestdagen, Feliz Navidad....

Hugs, Kathi
  • tesslee
    tesslee Member Posts: 97
    KathiM said:

Here and there....
    Everywhere!!!

Merry Christmas, Prettige Feestdagen, Feliz Navidad....

Hugs, Kathi

a lurker
    that's me. i read the board regularly but i no longer post. don't feel like talking. getting better since i've been on avastin only. like doc said today,we will take it 6 months at a time. kinda bums me out.

happy holidays everyone.
  • Denise1966
    Denise1966 Member Posts: 90
    Merry Christmas
    Hi all...I'm also a lurker that reads most of the posts at least 3-4 days a week. I keep all of you in my daily prayers. I'm going monday for my bloodwork and CEA 3 month check-up, I was diagnosed Feb 2008 with stage 3 rectal ca and I'm hoping for the best...so far everything has been clear and I'm hoping it stays that way.
    Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
    XOXOXO,
    Denise