chrischris

Lovekitties
Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
It looks like you are an infrequent poster so you wouldn't know when you replied to an old post from eric.

Our dear Eric passed away since he wrote that post.

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Hijacked
    Think it might have been a hijacked post

Kim
  • Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
    Stolen is more like it.
    I found all of chrischris's posts, and they were all advertisements for that on-line drug store.

I've mentioned it before, but I have an especially strong dislike of folks that prey on the misery of others.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Buckwirth said:

Stolen is more like it.
    I found all of chrischris's posts, and they were all advertisements for that on-line drug store.

I've mentioned it before, but I have an especially strong dislike of folks that prey on the misery of others.

l missed it who is chrischris?
    Hugs mates!
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Buckwirth said:

Stolen is more like it.

Ignorance here
    Ok, I have to plead total ignorance here... but this Chrischris, who said in the thread about Xeloda that dear Eric had started back in August... he said that he had gotten his Xeloda online. Seriously... is that even possible in the USA? Don't you have to get it from a pharmacist, in person, with a prescription from your oncologist??

I know things are different between Canada and the USA... and it is even different from province to province... so I'm sure it is different from State to State. But could you actually get a prescription from your oncologist and then go shopping online for your chemo, having no idea if who you are buying from is a reliable source?? Would your oncologists actually allow you to do that, or do they just give you the prescription and you can take it anywhere you want, including online?

I am curious... it is something I have never even thought of and I don't know, I guess I just assumed that you could pick up chemo only from legitimate pharmacies.

Cheryl