Christmas Spirit

bruins1971
bruins1971 Member Posts: 227
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Wow I just read the great post by Cynthia in New Hampshire and it made me want to say a quick hello to everyone and wish each of you a very merry christmas holiday season and for those who are not Christian a happy hanukkah. No matter what religion you might be this is a very special time of the year as we all celebrate the birth of christ. Take a moment to reflect not upon the negative that surrounds our cancer but of the life we have. Take time to hug someone special, kiss that someone you love the most. Call someone you have not talked to in a little bit and tell them you're thinking about them. Give forgiveness to the ones who might have done you wrong in the past and then ask for forgiveness from the ones you may have hurt. Let us celebrate this holiday season getting ready to enter 2011 knowing that 2011 is going to be a better year than 2010. We are all in the fight of our lives and we all will be victorious one way or the other. Never give up, never say I can't always believe that you will be healed one day soon. To borrow a line of another post I read one time use that chemo like the game of Pacman let that chemo eat up and destroy each and every cancer cell in your body. I pray that everyone has a wonderful day today now get out and make it the best it can be.

Bobby in Dallas

Comments

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    I give thanks...
    I agree,, Happy Holidays! Look at everyone you pass with a smile! It's contagious!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Thanks Bobby
    Thanks Bobby- wishing you a merry Chrstmas too! The Christmas song "O Holy Night" sums up my feelings for this time of year- blessings to everyone here!

Lisa
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    lisa42 said:

Thanks Bobby
    Thanks Bobby- wishing you a merry Chrstmas too! The Christmas song "O Holy Night" sums up my feelings for this time of year- blessings to everyone here!

Lisa

Thanks Bobby! wishing you
    Thanks Bobby! wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season! And also to all here on the board as well.

Kathy
  • khl8
    lisa42 said:

Thanks Bobby

Lisa

Thanks Bobby! wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season! And also to all here on the board as well.

Kathy
  • khl8
    lisa42 said:

Thanks Bobby

Lisa

Kathy

Sorry about this, my computer just hiccuped!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Same to you!
    Merry Christmas, Bobby!

Thank you for the sweet post.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • taipei
    taipei Member Posts: 33 Member
    Hi Bobby
    Merry Christmas to you and family.

Winnie in Houston