anyone knows how mag is

tina dasilva
tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I'm just wondering if anyone knows how mag is .

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Maglets?
    She posted on a couple of threads yesterday that she had had computer problems. She also mentioned that they had lots of snow.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    card
    I got a Christmas card from her today, so I guess she's okay!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    tootsie1 said:

card
    I got a Christmas card from her today, so I guess she's okay!

*hugs*
    Gail

here I am Tina
    Here I am tina....my computer had a major crash....so i have been off-line. I am fine except I've got those low down crappy blues. Had my CEA's done and they were good. Had to have chest x-ray and don't know the results of that yet. The pelvic ultrasound didn't show anything so I still don't know what the pain was about.....

we have a ton of snow up here in Owen Sound.....thank you so much for asking....how are you and Jorge doing?????

mags
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    maglets said:

here I am Tina
    Here I am tina....my computer had a major crash....so i have been off-line. I am fine except I've got those low down crappy blues. Had my CEA's done and they were good. Had to have chest x-ray and don't know the results of that yet. The pelvic ultrasound didn't show anything so I still don't know what the pain was about.....

we have a ton of snow up here in Owen Sound.....thank you so much for asking....how are you and Jorge doing?????

mags

oh Mag
    Oh Mag i'm so happy to hear that everything is good .Jorge is good we had a ct scan that was good and his CEA count was at 4.2 but the colon doctor wants more chemo before she goes in .As for me i'm tired . lots of hugs