BREATHING A SIGH OF RELIEF

BRONX52
BRONX52 Member Posts: 156
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
Well, got my 9 month psa result today and it was still undetectable!! I am very blessed. Now I will have a good couple of months before I have to start worrying about the next one. If all goes well on the next test I get to go on the 6 month plan! I truly wish all posters with PC the very best results possible as they travel down this road. Good Luck.
Dan

Comments

• Swingshiftworker
    Swingshiftworker Member Posts: 1,017 Member
    Congratulations!
    Seems like all of us, whether we decided on surgery, radiation or active surveillance, ALL have to take a wait and see approach with each PSA test, which is a burden that we each unfortunately will have to bear the rest of our lives.

The best to you and everyone else who share this struggle!
  • hopeful and optimistic
    hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member
    good news
    I'm happy for you
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010

good news
    I'm happy for you

Great news.
    Larry

Great news.
    Larry
  • Kongo
    Kongo Member Posts: 1,166 Member
    lewvino said:

Great news.
    Larry

Great news.
    Larry

Super
    Great news, Bronx. Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of zero readings.
  • mrspjd
    mrspjd Member Posts: 694 Member
    Bronx
    Dan,
    Really happy to read the great news! Best wishes for continued success and triumphs!
    mrs pjd
  • ProfWagstaff
    ProfWagstaff Member Posts: 98 Member
    I'll add my congratulations
    I'll add my congratulations to those of the other posters. Hope all continues to go well for you.
  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 846 Member
    Congrats…I know the
    Congrats…I know the feeling so enjoy the breather until the next one and you have reason to celebrate
  • ob66
    ob66 Member Posts: 227 Member
    Great news
    Time to relax and enjoy. Many more to come...
  • BRONX52
    BRONX52 Member Posts: 156
    ob66 said:

Great news
    Time to relax and enjoy. Many more to come...

Thanks to all for your kind
    Thanks to all for your kind words and encouragement. May I also congratulate all of you and wish you continued success in your journey with PC. After all, we're in this together and I believe that by supporting each other we foster positive outcomes which will continue for many years to come !!! Thanks again-----DAN