back

vinny59
vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
Hello everyone, we just got back from Marco island, it's a beautiful place, it was so nice not to think of cancer for a week, sure we talked about it, but we did not dwell on it. This Wednesday I see if my count's came back, if not it's a bone marrow biopsy again. Not to get all deep, but I got to tell you, when I was looking at those sunset's it makes me want to beat this even more!!!!!!! Vinny

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Missed you
    Hi Vinny,
    "Welcome home"! So glad you had a good time and enjoyed yourself. That was a much needed vacation for the two of you. I'll keep good positive thoughts for your counts to be good on Wednesday. We "will" beat this Vinny, and "all" of us will get to see and enjoy many sunsets to come!...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • gypsy22
    gypsy22 Member Posts: 17
    allmost60 said:

Missed you
    Hi Vinny,
    "Welcome home"! So glad you had a good time and enjoyed yourself. That was a much needed vacation for the two of you. I'll keep good positive thoughts for your counts to be good on Wednesday. We "will" beat this Vinny, and "all" of us will get to see and enjoy many sunsets to come!...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

sunset
    That sunset is amazing. Hope the next news on your counts are on the upswing.

Elaine
  • vinny59
    gypsy22 said:

sunset
    That sunset is amazing. Hope the next news on your counts are on the upswing.

Elaine

sunsets
    Thanks guy's, fingers crossed!!!!
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Welcome home
    Hi Vinny,
    Welcome back. We missed you. So happy that you had a time away. I'll be thinking good postive thoughts for your blood test on Wed.
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Glad
    I''m glad Vinny you went to beautiful Marco Island and got a change of scenery. Hope all is well with your testing.
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    Taking a break important
    Yes, Vinny - I realize that we all need a break from dealing and thinking about our health and can say ahhhh!! I will have to do that soon. But right now, I am dealing with head cold and tomorrow is chemo day - never have this experience, huh. So I am concerned. Now I take a break from thinking about this, ha ha.

Good thoughts,
    Liz
  • allmost60

Taking a break important
    Yes, Vinny - I realize that we all need a break from dealing and thinking about our health and can say ahhhh!! I will have to do that soon. But right now, I am dealing with head cold and tomorrow is chemo day - never have this experience, huh. So I am concerned. Now I take a break from thinking about this, ha ha.

Good thoughts,
    Liz

Good luck
    Hi Liz,
    Good luck tomorrow and I hope your cold gets better soon. I have chemo tomorrow also,(round 4), so we will be getting the poison on the same day..UGH! Super tired tonight but it's my own fault. Spent the day cleaning the house,doing laundry and cooked 5 quick meals to put in the freezer for those days I don't feel like cooking. My body is wiped out tonight, but my mind isn't...always have the jitters the day before chemo...UGH! Take care and I'll be sending good positive thoughts your way. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • cookingirl
    cookingirl Member Posts: 183 Member
    Back
    Hi Vinny - I lived in Naples, FL for 8 years and loved Marco. You're right - those are the most amazing sunsets in the USA! Glad you had a change of scenery - it sure does help. I'm between treatments now and was given the green light to travel to WV last week to visit my new (now 10 weeks old), most adorable Grandson. That week was the best therapy I've had in many months. Being away and not talking about cancer was such a blessing! Not to mention seeing the fall leaves in VA at their peak of color in reds and yellows - glorious. Yes, Sue, we'll all hope for many sunsets in our future! Fran
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    allmost60 said:

Good luck
    Hi Liz,
    Good luck tomorrow and I hope your cold gets better soon. I have chemo tomorrow also,(round 4), so we will be getting the poison on the same day..UGH! Super tired tonight but it's my own fault. Spent the day cleaning the house,doing laundry and cooked 5 quick meals to put in the freezer for those days I don't feel like cooking. My body is wiped out tonight, but my mind isn't...always have the jitters the day before chemo...UGH! Take care and I'll be sending good positive thoughts your way. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Good thoughts too
    Thanks, Sue for the good thoughts. Likewise - hope your week will sail through smoothly. Love, Liz (HL4B-8/10)
  • allmost60

Back
    Hi Vinny - I lived in Naples, FL for 8 years and loved Marco. You're right - those are the most amazing sunsets in the USA! Glad you had a change of scenery - it sure does help. I'm between treatments now and was given the green light to travel to WV last week to visit my new (now 10 weeks old), most adorable Grandson. That week was the best therapy I've had in many months. Being away and not talking about cancer was such a blessing! Not to mention seeing the fall leaves in VA at their peak of color in reds and yellows - glorious. Yes, Sue, we'll all hope for many sunsets in our future! Fran

New grandson...
    Hi Fran,
    Awww a new grandson!! That gave me shivers because my youngest son and his wife will be having their first baby in May. I'm soooo excited for them and can't wait to have a new little one around. Our youngest grandchild is Charley..18 and our grandaughter Chelsie is 20. Been a long time since we've had a baby to hold and kiss on. I'm so glad you got away and had this wonderful time to visit family. I bet the trees are beautiful there, as they are here also. You take care Fran and hope you have a great week.
    Love,Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • vinny59
    allmost60 said:

New grandson...
    Hi Fran,
    Awww a new grandson!! That gave me shivers because my youngest son and his wife will be having their first baby in May. I'm soooo excited for them and can't wait to have a new little one around. Our youngest grandchild is Charley..18 and our grandaughter Chelsie is 20. Been a long time since we've had a baby to hold and kiss on. I'm so glad you got away and had this wonderful time to visit family. I bet the trees are beautiful there, as they are here also. You take care Fran and hope you have a great week.
    Love,Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

marco
    thanks for all the comments, I hope everyone has a chance to get away! For everyone still in the fight, keep punching!!!!! Vinny
  • tcvine
    tcvine Member Posts: 174
    vinny59 said:

marco
    thanks for all the comments, I hope everyone has a chance to get away! For everyone still in the fight, keep punching!!!!! Vinny

Great pic
    Hey Vinny,

Great to have you back. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time away, but how could you not. Keep those vibes going as long as you can, even back home.

All my best,
    Tom (DLBCL-4-7/10)
  • vinny59
    tcvine said:

Great pic
    Hey Vinny,

Great to have you back. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time away, but how could you not. Keep those vibes going as long as you can, even back home.

All my best,
    Tom (DLBCL-4-7/10)

pic
    Thanks Tom I will! Off to doctors for blood work come on WBC'S hahahahaha
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573

Back

So happy
    I am so glad you got to see your new grandchild Fran. I have been hoping you were able to go. I bet it was a wonderful shot in the heart of love and energy. I pray you will continue feeling better and your next treatment will let you go back soon for more grandchildren love. Take care . Call me when you feel up to it. Joanie