Dear Lord, Heck, maybe Hell

herdizziness
herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Dear Lord,
You know me, I haven't been a faithful servant, heck, well, I've never been to prison, so I figure that counts for something.
I've never totally denounced you, only half way cursed you now and then again.
But, heck, I'm only human.
I'm just praying for a lot of souls lately, to deny that mine is included in that, well, that would be a total lie. I'm a praying for mine too.
Cancer, indeed, has been pretty humbling, I'm as about as humble as you can be at this moment.
So, just so you know, I'm down on my knees, I'm praying for all of us that suffer from this cancer, and kind of hope you see fit that we can succeed in finding a cure, or an ability to last for years from this cancer.
Take special care of Donna and Eric and all that have raced to those pearly gates ahead of us. We're looking forward to meeting them and our families, when our time comes.
But until that time, can you help us look for that cure for us, for our children, for our grandchildren? Any help is always apppreciated, and looked upon as a grace from You.
Thank You God

Comments

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Amen
    Amen

Kathleen
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    well said. Petrina

well said. Petrina
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

well said. Petrina

well said. Petrina

Amen.

Amen.
  • Nana2
    Nana2 Member Posts: 255
    Amen

Amen
  • CanadaSue
    CanadaSue Member Posts: 339 Member
    A MEN
    A MEN
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Hey big guy....
    Please grant this lady's hope for a cure...

You are always there for me, Lord!

Hugs, Kathi
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    KathiM said:

Hey big guy....
    Please grant this lady's hope for a cure...

You are always there for me, Lord!

Hugs, Kathi

amen
    Amen
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Amen
    Amen
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Amen.

Amen.
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Amen - God bless us all.

Amen - God bless us all.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

Amen - God bless us all.

Amen - God bless us all.

Amen........
    Amen
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Amen

Amen
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    He hears
    I believe God is hearing your prayer. I think God would rather have people shout their upsets to Him at times rather than just ignoring him. I will never claim to understand the ways of God, but I do believe He's there. In spite of all the hard times with cancer and family problems, I don't know how I'd get through it all without believing that God is there for me and with me. I've said it before and I'll say it again- God never said as believers that life would be easy- in fact, He said that those who believe in Him, love Him, and speak out about him to others would have it even harder here on earth. He never said life would be easy, only that He'd be here with us through it all. I cling to that...
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    lisa42 said:

He hears
    I believe God is hearing your prayer. I think God would rather have people shout their upsets to Him at times rather than just ignoring him. I will never claim to understand the ways of God, but I do believe He's there. In spite of all the hard times with cancer and family problems, I don't know how I'd get through it all without believing that God is there for me and with me. I've said it before and I'll say it again- God never said as believers that life would be easy- in fact, He said that those who believe in Him, love Him, and speak out about him to others would have it even harder here on earth. He never said life would be easy, only that He'd be here with us through it all. I cling to that...

Amen
    Amen.
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

Amen
    Amen.

Amen
    to that.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Amen
    to that.

God will hear your prayer !
    lm sure about!
  • PGLGreg
    PGLGreg Member Posts: 731
    A note of appreciation.
    Help you look for that cure? Uh, sorry. I'm really more in the business of visiting plagues and various other tribulations. But it's good that whatever I do, you will look on as a grace from Me. This is a very constructive attitude, and I appreciate it.

Yours, YHWH.
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Amen
    Amen,i'm sure god is listening.
  • cwork
    cwork Member Posts: 37
    lisa42 said:

He hears

Amen and Amen
    Thank you for this prayer and for the example in humility that it took to post it here. Lisa thank you as well for reminding us that we cannot understand the mind or ways of God, nor did he promise us life would be easy. Peace and blessings to all who join in.