Docs called

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi All,
Well, the Docs did call. The onc said that she thought the pcp had told me since he was the one who had ordered all the scans. My pcp said the same thing, he thought she had told me since she was the onc. I think they both messed up. they both should have told me, instead of thinking only one. It's hard to have faith in Docs who screw up. I get so tired of it. My hubby said to get a new pcp, but for now I will keep him, just always double check him... The onc is thinking that the scans are showing thy ca mets again, but won't know until the Nov tx. As far as the spleen goes, the pcp is sounding more concerned, but will continue to wait till the rads are through.. Sigh..Hurry up and wait.
Every day is a little closer to Nov and every day a little more fear creeps in. Thank you for your paitence and understanding as I babble on. fear does that to me...
Peaceful healing
Lisha
Feeling very sad, the Giants lost tonight. Saturday will be their night!!! Go Giants !!

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Docs called
    Hi Lisha,
    Thanks for letting us know they called....I so hoped you wouldn't get let down..."again"! I'm sorry you didn't get anything solid resolved and then being told you will have to wait it out until November. The waiting is so darn frustrating.November will be here before we know it. I'll keep you in my prayers and good thoughts. Next weekend we will have all of the little trick or treaters stopping by..."oh fun"...ha! The treat seekers are fine..it's the tricksters I'm not fond of.
    Take care...Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • forme
    allmost60 said:

Docs called
    Hi Lisha,
    Thanks for letting us know they called....I so hoped you wouldn't get let down..."again"! I'm sorry you didn't get anything solid resolved and then being told you will have to wait it out until November. The waiting is so darn frustrating.November will be here before we know it. I'll keep you in my prayers and good thoughts. Next weekend we will have all of the little trick or treaters stopping by..."oh fun"...ha! The treat seekers are fine..it's the tricksters I'm not fond of.
    Take care...Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Thanks
    Hi Sue,
    Thanks for the kind words. I am trying to stay positive. I already had my melt down this week. I am trying hard to not have another any time soon. Knowing that Oct is almost done is bringing reality so much closer. The last time I had rads, I was so sick and my body did not handle it well at all. This time I was told that the dose will be more, Ugh.. So the fear of whats to come and the known and unknown side effects scare the crap out of me.
    I know I will get through the bad days and that you and everyone else will be there when I need you, it's just so darn scary. I wish I didn't have to keep fighting cancer... I'd rather have a broken leg.. We will all get through this.. Sigh
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    forme said:

Thanks
    Hi Sue,
    Thanks for the kind words. I am trying to stay positive. I already had my melt down this week. I am trying hard to not have another any time soon. Knowing that Oct is almost done is bringing reality so much closer. The last time I had rads, I was so sick and my body did not handle it well at all. This time I was told that the dose will be more, Ugh.. So the fear of whats to come and the known and unknown side effects scare the crap out of me.
    I know I will get through the bad days and that you and everyone else will be there when I need you, it's just so darn scary. I wish I didn't have to keep fighting cancer... I'd rather have a broken leg.. We will all get through this.. Sigh
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha

Wait
    I know the feeling of waiting, the unknown, and what if's...... try to keep a clear mind, very hard to do, I know. I'm fighting the thoughts that my cancer my still be with me, won't know till Nov. too........ Keep the faith!!!! Vinny
  • forme
    vinny59 said:

Wait
    I know the feeling of waiting, the unknown, and what if's...... try to keep a clear mind, very hard to do, I know. I'm fighting the thoughts that my cancer my still be with me, won't know till Nov. too........ Keep the faith!!!! Vinny

Thanks
    Hi Vinny,
    Thanks for the support. Your most likely on your way to the warm sunshine state. Don't know if you will have your computer. Have a wonderful trip and get some sun. It does wonders for the brain and body. Vit. D, good mood etc. I know the little that I was out in the Fl sun, felt soo good. Warms the soul...Have a wonderful wonderful time. I'm trying to get over the Giants losing last night. I have faith , we will win on Sat night. Whoo Hoo Go Giants..
    peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    forme said:

Thanks
    Hi Vinny,
    Thanks for the support. Your most likely on your way to the warm sunshine state. Don't know if you will have your computer. Have a wonderful trip and get some sun. It does wonders for the brain and body. Vit. D, good mood etc. I know the little that I was out in the Fl sun, felt soo good. Warms the soul...Have a wonderful wonderful time. I'm trying to get over the Giants losing last night. I have faith , we will win on Sat night. Whoo Hoo Go Giants..
    peaceful healing
    Lisha

Have a great weekend
    Hopefully everyone will have a wonderful weekend. Lots of sunshine and rest. So glad this weekend is here!
  • forme
    dixiegirl said:

Have a great weekend
    Hopefully everyone will have a wonderful weekend. Lots of sunshine and rest. So glad this weekend is here!

no sunshine
    Hi Beth,
    No sunshine for me out here in sunny california. This is the first weekend that I will be wearing shoes instead of sandels. It'd okay , I enjoy overcast and drizzle.
    Have a wonderful weekend..
    Lisha
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    forme said:

no sunshine
    Hi Beth,
    No sunshine for me out here in sunny california. This is the first weekend that I will be wearing shoes instead of sandels. It'd okay , I enjoy overcast and drizzle.
    Have a wonderful weekend..
    Lisha

I guess
    I guess I am slacking, didn't watch the news lol. It rained last night and so far this morning, looks kinda gray although no rain yet. I am working on a Thomas Kincade puzzle, looks like it may just be a puzzle day for me :)

Are you feeling any better today?

praying for all of you,
    Beth
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    Yes, I too have to wait till Nov. for PET and CAT scans - for now I don't think about it and try not to!! Good to keep yourself busy updating yourself with football stats!! I keep focusing playing Solitaire...

With good thoughts,
    Liz