Colon Palooza 8

jams67
jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Starts tomorrow in Fort Worth. Anyone interested check with the Worthington Hotel downtown.

If you live in the area, call the hotel and ask which room the Colon Palooza group is in. If we aren't there, leave a message so that we can contact you and let you know what is goin' on and where we are hangin' out. You could join us for dinner or whatever. Hope to hear from some of you.

My onc told me today that I was a poster person for colon cancer. It has been 5 years and all is clear. Come help us celebrate that we are still here. Whether you are still in treatment or out, this group understands.
Jo Ann

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Major Milestone:)
    Well, JoAnne

You've cleared the "Magic 5-Year Marker."

How thrilling that must be to know that this stuff is finally in your rear view mirror as you drive out of sight. I can only imagine to reach such a milestone as yours.

Yours is proof that there are success stories - that some of us do indeed make it out of the hole and over to the other side.

Yours is a celebration with or without a Palooza - but what great timing to hear the news as you host this year's event. Could not be happier for you and Don!

Continued success on your journey...

-Craig
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Major Milestone:)
    Well, JoAnne

You've cleared the "Magic 5-Year Marker."

How thrilling that must be to know that this stuff is finally in your rear view mirror as you drive out of sight. I can only imagine to reach such a milestone as yours.

Yours is proof that there are success stories - that some of us do indeed make it out of the hole and over to the other side.

Yours is a celebration with or without a Palooza - but what great timing to hear the news as you host this year's event. Could not be happier for you and Don!

Continued success on your journey...

-Craig

l wish to be there folks
    have a great time and post some pictures!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Congrats on the historic mark!!!
    A few years ago, when we first 'met' in Nashville, I remember chatting with you about 5 years....and here it is!!!

Yea! I'm dancing!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    JoAnn
    Congratulations! Thanks for being our poster child; we need more of those.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Congrats Jo Ann
    Wish be there celebrating with yuo!