Ladies and Gentlemen its friday any funny plan for the weekend?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
As usual going to the beach trying to enlarge summer a bit more!

Comments

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    weekend
    wow I actually have weekend news. My daughter lives in the city of Toronto about 3 hours away. We are going to visit her to look at the place where she would like to be married in June of next year. You have to take a ferry out to an island in the harbour of the city.

she would like us to see the place so we can start planning.

My ct scan comes Tues the 5th so this should be a nice diversion

have fun at the beach Pepe

maggie
  • pepebcn
    maglets said:

weekend
    wow I actually have weekend news. My daughter lives in the city of Toronto about 3 hours away. We are going to visit her to look at the place where she would like to be married in June of next year. You have to take a ferry out to an island in the harbour of the city.

she would like us to see the place so we can start planning.

My ct scan comes Tues the 5th so this should be a nice diversion

have fun at the beach Pepe

maggie

thankyo Mags!
    I m sure you will have an superb weekend too in Toronto.
    Concerning to beach not very nice weather expected but when in chemo just with few minutes of sunshine and l get completely
    tan, that's l want to feel good! LOL.
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    pepebcn said:

thankyo Mags!
    I m sure you will have an superb weekend too in Toronto.
    Concerning to beach not very nice weather expected but when in chemo just with few minutes of sunshine and l get completely
    tan, that's l want to feel good! LOL.

careful
    pepe you be very very careful....any mix of 5fu or xeloda will burn the skin in sunshine in a flash

that's my daughter and myself in my pic....I love her to pieces....

maggie
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Why yes I do!
    After several rain-outs, my 15 year old son (our youngest) will be flying a Cessna this weekend. He's been in Civil Air Patrol since mid April and loves it. We'll leave by 7 a.m. to be at the airport, in Cartersville where his squadron meets every Thursday night, for an 8:00 class and flights.
  • pepebcn

Why yes I do!
    After several rain-outs, my 15 year old son (our youngest) will be flying a Cessna this weekend. He's been in Civil Air Patrol since mid April and loves it. We'll leave by 7 a.m. to be at the airport, in Cartersville where his squadron meets every Thursday night, for an 8:00 class and flights.

will you be flying with him?
    Diane?
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    pepebcn said:

will you be flying with him?
    Diane?

No Pepe
    He'll have a CAP pilot with him. He doesn't have his pilots license. The Cessna is a 3 - 4 seater, tho.
  • pepebcn
    maglets said:

careful
    pepe you be very very careful....any mix of 5fu or xeloda will burn the skin in sunshine in a flash

that's my daughter and myself in my pic....I love her to pieces....

maggie

l know mags
    but got experience on it.
    Your doughter looks gorgeous despite pic is too small! enjoy her!
    Hugs!
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    I will be
    celebrating my niece's 1st B-Day on Saturday
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    nudgie said:

I will be

Happy Weekend
    I am so sore from moving furniture, I may not make it too far! Enjoy!
  • pepebcn
    nudgie said:

I will be

Great plan
    Nudgie!
  • pepebcn
    Nana b said:

Happy Weekend
    I am so sore from moving furniture, I may not make it too far! Enjoy!

Raquel are you moving
    somewhere.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I have been very tense
    I have been very tense lately and work has been crazy, so I am chopping down sapplings in my back yard. I need the excercise.
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

I have been very tense
    I have been very tense lately and work has been crazy, so I am chopping down sapplings in my back yard. I need the excercise.

lm going to work a bit on the garden too!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Weekend
    Finally will be getting all my halloween decorations out. We are going to have a ghostly fun weekend :) Have fun at the beach Pepe and don't get buried in the sand LOL

Kim
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    pepebcn said:

Raquel are you moving
    somewhere.

No, but I am a furniture
    No, but I am a furniture mover......

When my husband comes home at night, he better turn the light on! Because the couch probably isn't where it was this morning...lol

I have not used these muscles in awhile, WOW, my whole right side hurts like heck! Must be from hanging pictures and mirrors that I hadn't put up before I got sick.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    busy weekend
    Unfortunatley, we are going to a memorial service in the morning. We didn't know the lady who passed away (from cancer), but her sister is in choir with Bill and me.

Later in the day we're going to lunch and then a quilt show with my sorority (Bill's not too excited about that, but it works better for him to with me than for me to come a long way to get him for the rest of the day).

Tomorrow evening we're celebrating our grandson's 8th birthday! He's my precious boy!

Sunday will be church, then I'm helping at a fall festival at the grandchildren's school, and then it will be dinner for our daughter's birthday!!

Busy weekend!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member

Why yes I do!

Civil Air Patrol
    Oh, how I loved my Civil Air Patrol days. Learning to fly, I was also Cadet of the Year for all of Alaska I think around 1972. The trophy with my name on it (they add a cadet every year) sits at the Anchorage CAP. Unfortunately my pilot instructor (bush pilot) ran into the side of a mountain and I never got to complete to my solo. (He was the only instructor in our little town of Homer).
    I'm excited for your son!!!
    Winter Marie
  • pepebcn
    tootsie1 said:

busy weekend
    Unfortunatley, we are going to a memorial service in the morning. We didn't know the lady who passed away (from cancer), but her sister is in choir with Bill and me.

Later in the day we're going to lunch and then a quilt show with my sorority (Bill's not too excited about that, but it works better for him to with me than for me to come a long way to get him for the rest of the day).

Tomorrow evening we're celebrating our grandson's 8th birthday! He's my precious boy!

Sunday will be church, then I'm helping at a fall festival at the grandchildren's school, and then it will be dinner for our daughter's birthday!!

Busy weekend!

*hugs*
    Gail

Watching an air exhibition from my terrace , it's Barcelona
    October festival but they arrive here to start the manoeuvres ! for the moment patrouille de France and the Spanish patrulla Aguila ,amazing !
    ahh! and now 6 chinooks in stand by awaiting to proceed to Barcelona what an uespected show!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn said:

Watching an air exhibition from my terrace , it's Barcelona
    October festival but they arrive here to start the manoeuvres ! for the moment patrouille de France and the Spanish patrulla Aguila ,amazing !
    ahh! and now 6 chinooks in stand by awaiting to proceed to Barcelona what an uespected show!

no more plans this weekend?
    hugs!
  • pepebcn

Weekend
    Finally will be getting all my halloween decorations out. We are going to have a ghostly fun weekend :) Have fun at the beach Pepe and don't get buried in the sand LOL

Kim

Kim hallowieen is not
    a bit early ?
    LOL