30 for 30, Into the Wind

christinecarl
christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Did anyone watch the 30 for 30 on ESPN tonight? It was about Terry Fox who ran across Canada to raise funds for cancer research. Wow what an inspiration. Worth looking up if you get the chance.

Comments

• dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    watching
    it now, amazing....what an inspiration he is and so young...

HUGS
    Beth
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    I didn't watch this
    but being Canadian, he is one of my heroes. I can remember his run + the agony we all felt when he had to stop because the cancer recurred. The Terry Fox runis done in many cities across Canada every year + his mother + other family members are still very involved in the cause. I wish i had seen this show.
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Missed It
    ...but will hopefull check it out if they run it again.

How are you, Christine - you know how I miss seeing you in my posts?

Do you want a copy of the magazine that just came out on me and Dr. D and DaVinci robot?

PM me your address or you can send to Don (coolvdub) and he will print out a label and send me - he is helping me get all of these out to the community.

Would love for you to have a copy - you've always been so nice to me.

"F'ing cancer has met it's match" - I remember when you told me that, you have such a way with words - I sure like you!

-Craig
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Missed It
    ...but will hopefull check it out if they run it again.

How are you, Christine - you know how I miss seeing you in my posts?

Do you want a copy of the magazine that just came out on me and Dr. D and DaVinci robot?

PM me your address or you can send to Don (coolvdub) and he will print out a label and send me - he is helping me get all of these out to the community.

Would love for you to have a copy - you've always been so nice to me.

"F'ing cancer has met it's match" - I remember when you told me that, you have such a way with words - I sure like you!

-Craig

Craig
    Thanks Craig, that is a supreme compliment coming from you. I always love to read your posts and continue to do so, even if I am not posting in them, I am still reading them. You are an amazing writer and I wish only good health for you. I want to read your article and will pm you my address. Thank you.