To All

merrywinner
merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
Just a quick note to wish everyone well. I haven't had time lately to post to everyone but do keep up with all of you because I care and understand it all. Please hang in there and make wise decisions for yourselves. Good luck and God bless each of you. Your struggles will pay off in the end but I know it's not easy. When you are all done you will be very glad that you took the time to make that phone call,use that hand sanitizer,took that nap,stayed home,drank all that water etc. Mary

Comments

• vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    thanks
    That was well said, now how are you doing........
  • merrywinner
    vinny59 said:

thanks
    That was well said, now how are you doing........

Thanks for asking.
    I am doing good. I finally feel like I have the lions share of my strength and stamina back but it took awhile. I am back to work full time and it's taking far less effort the last few weeks then it took when I started back to work in June. I honestly never thought I would be able to say that! Back when I was in the middle of it all there were times I thought I would never return to any sort of normal but I can officially say that I have. Did I really say that?? Knock on wood!!!! I don't have to go back until January, at which time I will have a CT to check on the remission. Unless something comes up of course. Knock on wood again!! Take care and let us know how the phone call goes. Had to sneak that in. Mary
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member

Thanks for asking.
    I am doing good. I finally feel like I have the lions share of my strength and stamina back but it took awhile. I am back to work full time and it's taking far less effort the last few weeks then it took when I started back to work in June. I honestly never thought I would be able to say that! Back when I was in the middle of it all there were times I thought I would never return to any sort of normal but I can officially say that I have. Did I really say that?? Knock on wood!!!! I don't have to go back until January, at which time I will have a CT to check on the remission. Unless something comes up of course. Knock on wood again!! Take care and let us know how the phone call goes. Had to sneak that in. Mary

great to hear
    So great to hear that! I did get a appt. for today!!! hahahaha talk to you soon
  • merrywinner
    vinny59 said:

great to hear

Happy lol
    You're the man Vinny. I can't tell you how glad I am! Good luck and keep us posted. Mary
  • merrywinner
    vinny59 said:

great to hear

Happy lol
    You're the man Vinny. I can't tell you how glad I am! Good luck and keep us posted. Mary
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    Keeping chins up
    Thanks, Mary, for the chins up! It is really good to hear how you are doing and this brings me more positive thinking. Way to go!

Liz
  • merrywinner

Keeping chins up
    Thanks, Mary, for the chins up! It is really good to hear how you are doing and this brings me more positive thinking. Way to go!

Liz

Your welcome Liz,
    I hope all is well for you. We are all at different stages in this journey but it's still the same trip. Take care. Mary