Thanks to all

cb girl
cb girl Member Posts: 56 Member
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
My husband was dx wit nsclc stage IIIa in April 2010. This board has helped so much with info and keeping my anxiety lower as we battle this crap. He is almost finished with his second round of chemo-cisplatin and gemzar. One more dose to go next week making 12 all together. The first round shrunk all but one tumor 30% we are hoping for more when we have the next scan Oct. 5. Don't what the tx plan will be after that-one day at a time, but we are planning a vacation the end of October! I just wanted to thank all of you for helping, even though I don;t regularly post. And it was especially good to see cobra1122 back because he also responded first to us when we were crazy after the initial diagnosis.

Comments

• Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    So happy
    So happy to hear that your husband's tumors are shrinking!!! This news should help you to relax and enjoy your vacation.

Take care,
    Glenna
  • cb girl
    cb girl Member Posts: 56 Member
    Glenna M said:

So happy
    So happy to hear that your husband's tumors are shrinking!!! This news should help you to relax and enjoy your vacation.

Take care,
    Glenna

2 rounds done
    We just finished the the second round of chemo today and he is taking a well deserved rest. I took delight in telling the very nice nurse when we left that I hoped to not see her again. Hoping that will reamin teh case. Now it's relax while holding our breaths for CT scan and results.
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    cb girl said:

2 rounds done
    We just finished the the second round of chemo today and he is taking a well deserved rest. I took delight in telling the very nice nurse when we left that I hoped to not see her again. Hoping that will reamin teh case. Now it's relax while holding our breaths for CT scan and results.

Happy to hear your husband is now able to rest and regain his strength. Please try not to stress yourselves out waiting for the CT scan and results. I know that's not easy to do but I am finally learning to keep myself busy and not think about it as much. I kept telling myself that it will do me no good to worry as it won't change the results.

Now it's time to relax and enjoy yourselves!!!

Stay well,
    Glenna