Please help me

bubica1949
bubica1949 Member Posts: 8
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
My son Dino is diagnosed with brain tumor called germinoma, before few months. He went through radiation and now is 1 and 1/2 months after he finished radiation but no improve shows. He is much worse than he start radiation. Is somebody can help me with, to explain me or tell me when I can expect any better. After 3 weeks he had MRI that shows his tumor shrinks 1/2 cm and I can not believe that he doesn't shows any improve.

Comments

• Beckymarie
    Beckymarie Member Posts: 357
    radiation
    My husband had a very difficult time recovering from radiation for his brain tumor. It was a good two months before he started to come out of his radiation fog. It was very frightening as I started to think his severe fatigue, confusion and weakness was a permanent condition. But he did recover. Don't give up hope.
  • PBJ Austin
    PBJ Austin Member Posts: 347 Member

radiation
    My husband had a very difficult time recovering from radiation for his brain tumor. It was a good two months before he started to come out of his radiation fog. It was very frightening as I started to think his severe fatigue, confusion and weakness was a permanent condition. But he did recover. Don't give up hope.

I don't know about this type
    I don't know about this type of tumor but my sister as AA3. The radiation did not shrink her tumor but chemo made it go away and her last 3 MRI's were all clear. Please don't lose hope.
  • Spirit99
    Spirit99 Member Posts: 1
    Don't lose hope...
    My friend has been diagnosed with Brain and Lung metastases. His condition is not very good. But I'm still keeping my hopes alive....and I would like to give a share of my hope to you....May your son recover soon. My prayers are with you InshaAllah!
  • bubica1949

radiation

Thank you for you words ,
    Thank you for you words , they was like most beautiful song for my ears.There is a hope a big hope because my son is fillings exactly how you are describe your husband had fills.My son fighting with this 3 years and few months before they discover tumor in his brain Before radiation he was weak and difficult to walking and lost his short term memory almost a year now.Is there any hope that his memory will come back. I can get any answer from his doctor (oncologist).Oh, thank you to everybody and thank s God and I find this Cancer Survivors Netwoork
    Bubica
  • bubica1949

radiation

How is your husband now?,
    How is your husband now?, and which kind of tumor he had?