RIP mom

melo72
melo72 Member Posts: 36
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Dear All,

she passed away this morning at 6:30 in our local time here in Iran.
I'm happy she is not in suffer anymore.

Melody

Comments

• okthen
    okthen Member Posts: 232
    Melody I am so sorry for
    Melody I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family
    (((HUGS)))
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Sad
    I'm very, very sorry.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • vhtqm1
    vhtqm1 Member Posts: 107
    so sorry
    Your Mom is in Complete peace now and again how blessed she is and was to have you there.

ed
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Melody
    Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your mother. You sure were a good daughter to her; I am sure she appreciated having you there with her. Please take good care of yourself.
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    So sorry
    So sorry about the loss of your mother. I'm glad though, she is no longer suffering.
    My condolences,
    Winter Marie
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Dear Melody
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom. Holding you in the Light for healing.
    love,
    Aud
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    I am sorry for your loss
    I am sorry to read of this. My prayers to you and your family, I hope you are surrounded with only the happy memories of your mom.

Peace be with you!
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Melody
    I am so glad that you let us know that your mom passed away. I was thinking of you both. May you have all you need to through this time. My thoughts will be with you.
  • chicoturner
    chicoturner Member Posts: 282
    Oh Melody, I am so sorry for
    Oh Melody, I am so sorry for your loss. The peace comes from knowing she is not in pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Jean
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    So sorry
    Dear Melody,

I am sure that you will miss your mom greatly.

You are a wonderful daughter to have cared for her.

She is now at peace. May your heart be lightened as you think back on the fond memories you have of her.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • So sorry
    Dear Melody,

I am sure that you will miss your mom greatly.

You are a wonderful daughter to have cared for her.

She is now at peace. May your heart be lightened as you think back on the fond memories you have of her.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

feel so sorry!
    My prayers will be with her.
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Melody,
    My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    im soooo very sorry for your
    im soooo very sorry for your loss .
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

im soooo very sorry for your
    im soooo very sorry for your loss .

Hugs to you!

Hugs to you!
  • terryscarlett
    terryscarlett Member Posts: 143
    So Sorry
    It was the hardest thing I have ever been through loosing my Mom to Melanoma skin cancer. To watch her suffer, it was such a helpless feeling. I was like you staying by her side and holding her hand till her last breath. I prayed for here to pass on in the last few days of her life as I saw there was no cure and to see her in pain was the worst. So I know what you are going through and it will be hard. It will take time for you to heal and work through your emotions. It will get better with time. I think loosing ones mother is the hardest thing in life one has to endure! I am sorry for your lose, just know that all of us here are holding you and your family close in our prayers. She is at rest now and one day we will all be reunited. So till then trust in the father above.
    Terry
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358

So Sorry
    It was the hardest thing I have ever been through loosing my Mom to Melanoma skin cancer. To watch her suffer, it was such a helpless feeling. I was like you staying by her side and holding her hand till her last breath. I prayed for here to pass on in the last few days of her life as I saw there was no cure and to see her in pain was the worst. So I know what you are going through and it will be hard. It will take time for you to heal and work through your emotions. It will get better with time. I think loosing ones mother is the hardest thing in life one has to endure! I am sorry for your lose, just know that all of us here are holding you and your family close in our prayers. She is at rest now and one day we will all be reunited. So till then trust in the father above.
    Terry

I am Sorry
    I am so sorry to read about the loss of your mom. I lost my husband 2 months ago to this horrible disease and know the pain you are feeling. Know that you are not alone and know that she is now at peace

Kathy
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Sorry
    I'm very sorry about your mother.I will pray for her.
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry
    So sorry for your loss. You were so very close to her and a wonderful daughter taking care of her. You are right, she is not suffering anymore. Hoping you find peace because your mom has. Please feel free to keep posting to let us know how you are doing. You are in my thoughts.

Kim