pop28
pop28 Member Posts: 21
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
MY LITTLE GIRL FARIDA IS DEAD EVRY BADY SHES DEAD

Comments

• creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    So Sorry
    No words can make it better. Just know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Judy
  • tommybear
    tommybear Member Posts: 111 Member
    Oh my god....
    I am so sorry. I don't know you, but have seen your posts on here...asking for help. Brain tumors, brain cancer, any cancer sucks.

I am wishing you and your family peace. Your baby has peace now.

Michele S.
  • pop28
    pop28 Member Posts: 21
    tommybear said:

Oh my god....
    I am so sorry. I don't know you, but have seen your posts on here...asking for help. Brain tumors, brain cancer, any cancer sucks.

I am wishing you and your family peace. Your baby has peace now.

Michele S.

thanks
    im very glade to read your message
  • bubica1949
    bubica1949 Member Posts: 8
    I am really sorry. No words
    I am really sorry. No words can help but I wish you to find a peace after everything. She is now in her own peace.
  • Beckymarie
    Beckymarie Member Posts: 357
    I am so very sorry for your
    I am so very sorry for your loss. She is at rest now after such a struggle. You and your family are in my thoughts.
  • PBJ Austin
    PBJ Austin Member Posts: 347 Member

I am so very sorry for your
    I am so very sorry for your loss. She is at rest now after such a struggle. You and your family are in my thoughts.

So very sorry
    You post went through me like a knife. I hate it when we lose someone on this board. Blessings to you and your family.
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    Now you have an angel
    Pop,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl. You have to be devastated. But now you have a little angel to watch over you. I'll say a prayrer for your family. "Carole"