Tuesday morning warriors

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi Sue and anyone else going for treatment today,

I just want you to know that I am sending positive energy your way. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. before you know it, you will be on your way back home. Stay strong.
Peace and healing to you..
Lisha

Comments

• merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    Me too!
    Praying for all of you. Mary
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member

Me too!
    Praying for all of you. Mary

thanks!
    Thanks to the both of you!!!! tomorrow for me, the big Eighth and finally treatment, (well they lie because you have two years worth of maintance treatments, stem cell and bone marrow transplants, scans, blood work, office visit's!!!!!!) LMAO!!!!!!!! But Yeah to my "LAST TREATMENT" Vinny
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    vinny59 said:

thanks!
    Thanks to the both of you!!!! tomorrow for me, the big Eighth and finally treatment, (well they lie because you have two years worth of maintance treatments, stem cell and bone marrow transplants, scans, blood work, office visit's!!!!!!) LMAO!!!!!!!! But Yeah to my "LAST TREATMENT" Vinny

Wow
    What a big day for you. It's a great feeling when they unhook you for that final time. I know that there may be more in the future but you're about to finish what you signed up for and that's a huge deal. I wish you all the very best. Mary
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    vinny59 said:

thanks!

Good thoughts Vinny!!!!
    Hi Vinny,
    Don't think about whats down the road..just be thrilled your 8th round will be done tomorrow!!!"Yes"! Nothing but wonderful good positive thoughts and prayers coming your way Vinny!...Sue
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    allmost60 said:

Good thoughts Vinny!!!!
    Hi Vinny,
    Don't think about whats down the road..just be thrilled your 8th round will be done tomorrow!!!"Yes"! Nothing but wonderful good positive thoughts and prayers coming your way Vinny!...Sue

Sue
    Back at ya!!!!!
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    Thanks
    Oh, thanks, Lisha, for the good wishes! Did have chemo that day and side effects not too bad have more energy now. Must be from your positive flow!!
    Liz