Thinking of you Eric

AnneCan
AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Eric,

I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts everday.

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Me too buddy
    As Aud says so beautifully.......Holding you in the light.......Love ya...Buzz
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    me three Eric!

me three Eric!
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Patteee said:

me three Eric!

me three Eric!

I Called Him
    No Luck..... No Answer.... But it sure was good to hear his voice on the answering machine!!! Left him a message that we are all thinking of him and praying for him. I changed my avatar to the pic of Eric, Craig and I from January of this year. Ok..something weird just happened..... my phone just rang .... I saw on caller ID that it was Eric.... OMG....I was so excited.... when I answered it... there was a pause... I said "Eric..is this you Eric??"... no response...but I could hear background noise... finally someone started talking in a distant...rough...broken voice and I could not hardly understand anything they were saying.... something about being with family... then they hung up. I am pretty sure it was Eric....

Jennie
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member

I Called Him
    No Luck..... No Answer.... But it sure was good to hear his voice on the answering machine!!! Left him a message that we are all thinking of him and praying for him. I changed my avatar to the pic of Eric, Craig and I from January of this year. Ok..something weird just happened..... my phone just rang .... I saw on caller ID that it was Eric.... OMG....I was so excited.... when I answered it... there was a pause... I said "Eric..is this you Eric??"... no response...but I could hear background noise... finally someone started talking in a distant...rough...broken voice and I could not hardly understand anything they were saying.... something about being with family... then they hung up. I am pretty sure it was Eric....

Jennie

Jennie
    I noticed you had changed your avatar + think that is really sweet. Thanks for letting us know you tried to reach him (+ maybe did). I have not had the privelage of meeting him as you did, but love his posts + his unique sense of humour.
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Dear Friend,
    As I was

Dear Friend,
    As I was thinking of you and praying for you something very sweet came to mind. If it is time for you to go home and be with the Lord you have much to look forward to. Eric, you have been a constant strenght to so many of us. You are a man beyond his years with wisdom,compassion, understanding, honesty, integrety,the list goes on. So many people have a little influence on some close friends and family. You my friend have an extended group of friends all over the world that you have made a great impact on. Thank you for always sharing from the heart-good or bad, opening up to us and sharing your journey. The words "Well done though good and faithful servant come to mind." Enter into the joy of the Lord with the confidence that you have left us with a great legacy. Thank you friend.

God Bless You,
    Big Hugs and Prayers

Debbie
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    AnneCan said:

Jennie
    I noticed you had changed your avatar + think that is really sweet. Thanks for letting us know you tried to reach him (+ maybe did). I have not had the privelage of meeting him as you did, but love his posts + his unique sense of humour.

Yep.... He is special!
    I had the greatest time with him and Craig. 2 of the most incredible people I have ever met. I am going to CP8 next month and Eric and I had made plans to meet up again. Sure would be a wonderful miracle to see that happen. You take care

Jennie
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    he's been on my mind too.
    he's been on my mind too. I'm almost afraid to come to the boards the last few days, yet I so hope for miracles.

Eric, be where you need to be

Peggy
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    me too Eric...
    and I also think of your wonderful mom. What an angel she is!!

Love you Eric and knowing that God is wrapping His arms around you.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Me, too
    I have been thinking of Eric almost constantly. In fact, I was reluctant to come in here tonight, because I was afraid of what I might read. I think it's beautiful that Jennie might have gotten through to him.

We love you, Eric!!!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Every day
    Every day Eric, I think of you. Praying for the best for you.
    I knew you for such a little time, yet feel like you were one of my little brothers.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Yes, me too
    HI Eric,

Thinking of you and praying for you everyday...

Hugs and prayers that God is holding you in His arms and you feel that peace-

Lisa
  • vhtqm1
    vhtqm1 Member Posts: 107
    yo )))))))))ERIC(((((((((((
    sending positive thoughts and prayers!!!!

ed
  • Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    lisa42 said:

Yes, me too
    HI Eric,

Thinking of you and praying for you everyday...

Hugs and prayers that God is holding you in His arms and you feel that peace-

Lisa

I remember when the three of
    Ha! I remember when the three of you met and you posted the picture. So awesome that you were able to meet one another.

Annecan, I am so glad you called even though you couldn't talk.

Much love Eric.

Peace and Calm,

Christine~
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    vhtqm1 said:

yo )))))))))ERIC(((((((((((
    sending positive thoughts and prayers!!!!

ed

Eric, buddy
    Eric,

You have really been in my thoughts lately. Hoping you are resting comfortably and getting to spend time with family and friends. Love ya buddy!

Don
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Me too
    I too having been wondering how Eric is, I pray for a safe pain free passage for him. And for strength for his mom.
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    His friend shawn
    was supposed to see him on thursday but eric spoke to him and asked if he could see him another day as he wasnt good.shawn will hopefully see him tomorrow he will update us hugs sonia
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    In my thoughts
    In my thoughts and prayers every day. Wishing for no pain and peace for you.
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    He is in my thoughts and
    He is in my thoughts and prayers everyday.
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Eric
    I'll be praying for you,and for a miracle.
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    karguy said:

Eric
    I'll be praying for you,and for a miracle.

HUGS AND MORE HUGS
    I SAY A PRAYER EVERY NIGHT AND THINK OF HIM CONSTANTLY...ERIC IF YOU ARE READING THIS JUST KNOW THAT ALTHOUGH WE NEVER LAUGHED BACK AND FORTH, I ALWAYS LAUGHED WITH YOU. I THINK OF YOU OFTEN AND I THINK OF DONNA ALSO. DON'T BE AFRAID, THE LORD IS WITH YOU. WHEN YOU FEEL IT'S TIME, WALK INTO THAT LIGHT...WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU AREN'T HURTING.

FEEL THE LINGERING HUG!