• just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Works too
    Tequila Woorks too!! LOL

Brooks
  • jararno
    jararno Member Posts: 186
    Hope everything came out Ok
    Pouring half of it down the john also works......Shhhhhhh don't tell my gastro guy! Unfortunately? they still found the cancer anyway!

Hope you are through Dancing The Night Away!

Best wishes Barb
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    I hope all the results are
    I hope all the results are good,please give us an update.Take care.
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Craig
    Always so good to hear from you, sorry you are doing the mad dash. Thanks for the prep tips. I pray for a clean result for you, your fight inspires me
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893

Craig
    Always so good to hear from you, sorry you are doing the mad dash. Thanks for the prep tips. I pray for a clean result for you, your fight inspires me

Craig, it is a warm feeling
    Craig, it is a warm feeling to read your posts.

Best wishes and love to you,

Lizzy
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145

Miralax
    Miralax with Green PowerAde. Went down very quickly with no problem whatsoever with me. First time around with Blue Gatorade was ok, but a little tough towards the end. From here on out it is green PowerAde for me.

The straw sounds like a very good idea if you have trouble with whatever prep you have. It worked good for me on FOLFOX, when everything tasted funny. And you could suck on a lemondrop or other hard candy just long enough to kill the taste and spit it out too. Rinse and spit with anything would be better than having a taste you can't handle lingering in your mouth.

Good luck Craig! You WILL have a clean scope. You certainly deserve it.

I used this colon prep and
    I used this colon prep and it worked. I was stil on the toilet all night, but at least some of it was unpleasant.
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member

Works too
    Tequila Woorks too!! LOL

Brooks

lol!
    I asked about that ..... tequilla and vodka DO NOT count as clear liquids!
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member

Craig, it is a warm feeling
    Craig, it is a warm feeling to read your posts.

Best wishes and love to you,

Lizzy

Craig...
    Hope everything came out alright.....ok - really...I just made my third appointment since the end of chemo, this one is the end of october (unfortunately a new insurance year so here I go again).

My office has me taking the dulcolax at noon, start the gatorade/miralax at 4, and then the citrus stuff 4 hours before the appointment - and since I am also diabetic, it is a morning appointment, I am doing that at 4am.

Glad to read this post tho - will try green powerade. have been using the orange gatorade, and I hate that stuff.

If I had been able to complete the first one I was SUPPOSED to do, I may not have ended up in so much of a mess ( I would have, just may not have been as bad) - but then they used the lightly thing which tasted like dishwater, and i couldn't do it and refused to go back - DUMB!

yeah - again - thanx to the caregivers who also get to watch this!

(maybe wrong place to say this, but, I miss Donna.)
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member

Craig...
    Hope everything came out alright.....ok - really...I just made my third appointment since the end of chemo, this one is the end of october (unfortunately a new insurance year so here I go again).

My office has me taking the dulcolax at noon, start the gatorade/miralax at 4, and then the citrus stuff 4 hours before the appointment - and since I am also diabetic, it is a morning appointment, I am doing that at 4am.

Glad to read this post tho - will try green powerade. have been using the orange gatorade, and I hate that stuff.

If I had been able to complete the first one I was SUPPOSED to do, I may not have ended up in so much of a mess ( I would have, just may not have been as bad) - but then they used the lightly thing which tasted like dishwater, and i couldn't do it and refused to go back - DUMB!

yeah - again - thanx to the caregivers who also get to watch this!

(maybe wrong place to say this, but, I miss Donna.)

IMO
    There is no wrong place to say you miss Donna; she was an amazing woman + I miss her too.