Please Pray for my family

dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Its not cancer related, but my son killed himself tonight, he had been very depressed and struggling with addictions..please pray for my partner it was her first born...My heart is just so painful..I dont have the words to type anymore, I just know I and my partner need your prayers...

Thank you
Beth

Comments

• damama24
    damama24 Member Posts: 174 Member
    Loss
    Beth
    I am so sorry to hear of this terable loss. My heart truly aches for you and your partner.I will be praying that God can hold and heal you during these trying times.Much love.
    Deb
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Beth
    No words can express my sorrow at your loss.
    Winter Marie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    oh Beth
    Beth,
    I am so sorry about this tremendous loss for you and Wendy. I am praying for you now my friend. Oh what pain for the two of you.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Oh, Beth....I'm wrapping my arms around you both....
    It's inconcievable how anything can be worth stopping life...but there is for some. My dad was one, and so I can feel the shock you all must be in.

We should NEVER need to say goodbye to a child, but that, too, I have done....

Know that I am here, whenever you need me....I left some lights burning along my way....

Hugs, Kathi
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

oh Beth
    Beth,
    I am so sorry about this tremendous loss for you and Wendy. I am praying for you now my friend. Oh what pain for the two of you.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Beth, oh goodness, I am so
    Beth, oh goodness, I am so sorry that you are all going through this.... Kids do things that we just never understand, depression sets in and it is so tough to reach someone that is in that stage, it's horrible. As a mother, I don't know what I would do, or think if my child, who is now an adult decided to take their life. I'm so sorry for your loss! Big Hugs to both of you!
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Nana b said:

Beth, oh goodness, I am so
    Beth, oh goodness, I am so sorry that you are all going through this.... Kids do things that we just never understand, depression sets in and it is so tough to reach someone that is in that stage, it's horrible. As a mother, I don't know what I would do, or think if my child, who is now an adult decided to take their life. I'm so sorry for your loss! Big Hugs to both of you!

Beth and Wendy........
    I am so very sorry to hear of this...I am here if you need me......Love ya both, Clift
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Another tragedy...
    My deepest condolences, Beth. Depression is just as serious of an illness as cancer. May your pain be eased by knowing he's no longer in pain. What a horrible tragedy. All my prayers are with you tonight.

Krista
  • Joy1216
    Joy1216 Member Posts: 290 Member
    So sad
    I'm so sad to hear of your loss. I'll keep your family in my prayers.
    Joy
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Joy1216 said:

So sad
    I'm so sad to hear of your loss. I'll keep your family in my prayers.
    Joy

Thank you so much
    Wendy is finally sleeping, I am going to go try and sleep, I dont want to leave her alone. Again thank you, and thanks for the prayers.

Hugs
    Beth
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Beth so sorry and sad!
    to hear this new!
    prayers for all your family.
    Pepe.
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    As you requested
    Dear God, please provide strength and guidance to this family during their time of grief and hardship. Show them your love and compassion. AMEN
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358
    nudgie said:

As you requested
    Dear God, please provide strength and guidance to this family during their time of grief and hardship. Show them your love and compassion. AMEN

Beth
    I am so sorry to learn of your loss. It is so hard to understand why someone chooses to end their life, sometimes just the effort of living every day is too much

My prayers are with both of you

Kathy
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Beth
    I'm so sorry about your son. I can't imagine what both you and your partner are going through. I do know about depression and how bad it can get :-( My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Hugs to you both. Sonia
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Prayers for you and family
    Dear Beth,

So sorry to hear that you and family are faced with this terrible loss.

Depression is a terrible disease as is addiction.

We try to raise our children so they can live long happy lives, but sometimes other life issues creep in and put them in harms way.

Prayers to you all that with time you may find that remembering those lost will bring only smiles for the time you had together and not the tears and pain which you are feeling now.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Beth:
    I am so sorry for you and Wendy. To lose a child has to be the biggest heartache in the world.

You two are in my thoughts and prayers as you struggle through the next few days and months.

Take care - Tina
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    geotina said:

Beth:
    I am so sorry for you and Wendy. To lose a child has to be the biggest heartache in the world.

You two are in my thoughts and prayers as you struggle through the next few days and months.

Take care - Tina

So
    Sorry beth and wendy .

michelle
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Oh Beth,
    I am so sorry for this loss. I am thinking about you + Wendy. Please take good care of yourself + Wendy.
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Dear Beth,
    I am so very

Dear Beth,

I am so very sorry. My heart goes out to you and Wendy and your wider family.

Love,
    Tara
  • taraHK said:

Dear Beth,
    I am so very

Dear Beth,

Love,
    Tara

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    taraHK said:

Dear Beth,
    I am so very

Dear Beth,

Love,
    Tara

Beth,
    Beth,

Thinking of you and Wendy at this most difficult time.

Remember the Good Times and keep them in your heart and mind.

Lizzy