Well ladies and gentlemen

eric38
eric38 Member Posts: 583
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Well ladies and gentlemen. The brain thing did turn out to be metastasis but it was still very small and caught early. It's a good thing that I was having the symptoms I was having or it could have gotten really out of hand before it was noticed. I love you guys and will update later.

Eric

Comments

• Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    Thats good. Nothing like
    Thats good. Nothing like catching it early.
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Glad to see you
    Glad to see your post. Not only is it good news but also means that you are at least up for a little board time which is great!

Take care, give mom a hug, and we look forward to having you back full time soon.

Marie who loves kitties
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Glad to see you
    Glad to see your post. Not only is it good news but also means that you are at least up for a little board time which is great!

Take care, give mom a hug, and we look forward to having you back full time soon.

Marie who loves kitties

Lord Jesus!
    Are you made of iron?
    Gooood to hear you !!
    Best, hugs to mom!
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    Eric dear
    you just don't know how happy I am to read this post from you. I was so scared at first when I saw the thread that I almost didn't open it....but I did and there you go.! Look at you Mr. Eric...brain surgery and posting the next day!

Take care, hug Mom, and be sweet to the nurses;)

-Pat
  • StockCar5
    StockCar5 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you, Eric
    This makes my day. Take some time to get back on your feet but thanks for the update.

Jim
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    StockCar5 said:

Thank you, Eric
    This makes my day. Take some time to get back on your feet but thanks for the update.

Jim

Thank Goodness
    they caught it early. Now you just get better and thanks for the update i was worried about you.

michelle
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Well
    Well that is kind of good news,I hope they can get rid of it soon.Good luck.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm glad it was caught...
    You are a true wonder!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Superman Eric
    I can't believe you are already posting! I am so glad it was small + caught early. Thanks so much for posting - I am incredibly happy that you are up to that. I have been wondering how you are but wasn't expecting to hear this soon. Amazing!
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Glad
    Glad that you are out of surgery and that the met was caught early and small. Get your rest!
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Super Man, Spider Man, and the Hulk
    you're all of that rolled into one. Keep us posted on what the plan is

Brooks
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Super Man, Spider Man, and the Hulk
    you're all of that rolled into one. Keep us posted on what the plan is

Brooks
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Whew!
    Thank you for posting. It's so good to hear how it went. Bad news/good news-so glad it was small and it's outta there.

Love, Leslie
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Awesome
    Awesome that you caught it early. You amaze me at your strength. Glad you were able to post and let us know that you came through surgery. Was praying for you all day. Hugs to you and Mom.

Kim
  • 462lt
    462lt Member Posts: 117

Awesome
    Awesome that you caught it early. You amaze me at your strength. Glad you were able to post and let us know that you came through surgery. Was praying for you all day. Hugs to you and Mom.

Kim

WOW
    Thank god for symptoms. Hope for fast recovery. Laura
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Thank goodness....
    I am so glad you're posting. I'm sure you're tired and all, but what an amazing person you are!!

I'm so glad that they caught that early and got it out. Let us know the plans for the future. Give your mom kisses and hugs. Keep the nurses in line. :)

Love ya bud,

Holly
  • abmb
    abmb Member Posts: 311
    Prayers
    Good to see you posting. Just stay positive and keep posting. We are here for you when you need to think out loud. My Prayers are with you. Margaret
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    Hallelujah...so glad it was
    Hallelujah...so glad it was identified in early stage. Hopefully you can nuke it and move on.

((hugs)) to you...rest adn update us when you're up to it

Peggy
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Get some rest
    Now that we know it was caught early that is a great thing...Take care of yourself and rest...

HUGS
    Beth
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358
    Well..
    I am sorry it was mets, but glad to hear it was caught early. Also glad you felt well enough to post

Feel Better!

Kathy