Scan update - no results yet

eric38
eric38 Member Posts: 583
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I just got my MRI today and it went went better than expected as far as the procedure went . The tech was very friendly and kept me comfortable. I usually start to get panicked at some point but did not experience that this time. It was a very relaxed environment and I felt very peaceful. I was feeling more clear headed last night and took the time to talk to god and read the bible. That helped a lot. I Found a scripture I was reciting before the scan which I hope I get correctly based on my current mental status. " I will lay down my head in peace and sleep, for in thee, oh Lord, my safety dwells. Thanks for all the helpful hints. They diid have the mirror where you could see the tech and that helped but even then I usually start to get nervous because I am broad shouldered and when they first put me in there it it feels like they are stuffing me into a garbage pail or a compactor. This time wasn't bad at all and it didn't feel like 30 minutes. I actually did better with the MRI than I do with pet scans.

P.s.
I'm sure the 15 mg of Valium they gave me didn't hurt either

Eric

Comments

• luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Eric,
    I'm glad that you had

Eric,

I'm glad that you had a good MRI experience and I'm praying for excellent results! Stay strong!

-Sheri
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Eric
    I am so glad the MRI went well. I hope the results are excellent!
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Happy to hear
    Happy to hear that the MRI went easy for you. I'm hoping to hear the results go as well as the procedure did for you!