Could be damn good news

Kerry S
Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey guys. I got a call from my super colon surgeon tonight. He said they ran my biopsy samples from my rectum back thru the system. They now come back as non definitive for cancer. Remember the PET said only “possible” activity there.

He does not take chances so he is going to do another colonoscopy on me Friday 9 am.
It’s been 5 months from the last one. I asked him if we could do it with just the office scope and he said sternly “no I want you out” I don’t quite know how to take that.

Hell, I am going to try my damnest to play a tune this time with the farts from the colonoscopy.

Kerry

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Great!
    Kerry, good luck with this; it sounds very promising! I am hoping for the "all clear"!
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    Kerry -

Re:
    "I asked him if we could do it with just the office scope
    and he said sternly “no I want you out”"

Dontcha' just hate it... when you come to, to see them putting their
    clothes back on?

Makes ya' wonder, huh?

Good luck.

John
  • nursesheri
    nursesheri Member Posts: 50
    John23 said:

Kerry -

Re:
    "I asked him if we could do it with just the office scope
    and he said sternly “no I want you out”"

Dontcha' just hate it... when you come to, to see them putting their
    clothes back on?

Makes ya' wonder, huh?

Good luck.

John

I woke up during the last
    I woke up during the last one. YUCK!!!! I say put me waay out. Gotta love those drugs. Versed is wonderful.

Sheri
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member

I woke up during the last
    I woke up during the last one. YUCK!!!! I say put me waay out. Gotta love those drugs. Versed is wonderful.

Sheri

YAY KERRY!!!
    Good news dude! Good luck on that upcoming colonoscopy..... tell ur doc to go easy on ya.... ya gotta get your arse back up in that Kabota! Luv to ya my friend!!!

Jennie
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

YAY KERRY!!!
    Good news dude! Good luck on that upcoming colonoscopy..... tell ur doc to go easy on ya.... ya gotta get your arse back up in that Kabota! Luv to ya my friend!!!

Jennie

sneak ya a kuzoo in there.........
    guarantee ya ou'd be the first to do it.....sounds great buddy
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358
    Kerry
    That is terrific news! Good Luck, my fingers are crossed for an all clear

K
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    hoping for an all clear, and
    hoping for an all clear, and when you get that tune down how about you lead us in a parade. on second thought how about you lead from the back, ya know down wind so to speak.
    hope this finds ya smilin' and your soon whistling zippty-do-da out of your ...back side.
    Chris
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

hoping for an all clear, and
    hoping for an all clear, and when you get that tune down how about you lead us in a parade. on second thought how about you lead from the back, ya know down wind so to speak.
    hope this finds ya smilin' and your soon whistling zippty-do-da out of your ...back side.
    Chris

For sure will be good news!
    Have a fun time with the colonoscopy!!
    I love them specially if good news afterwards!jajajaja!!
    Good luck!