What the heck?

tootsie1
tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I have no idea why this is happening today. Haven't had a bad day. One of our grandsons spent the night last night (he's 3). We had lots of fun with him. Bill and I went to lunch today, I got to do some shopping. So, what's wrong? For about the last hour or so, everything's making me cry. Happy seems to be running away from me! ACK! Bill's been taking a nap, so he doesn't know.

Anyway, thanks for listening. I know I have no right to be sad about anything. I'm one of the lucky ones who's still a dancing partner with NED, but I'm just emotionally charged today, I guess.

*hugs*
Gail

Comments

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    It's okay!
    Lov e and

It's okay!

Lov e and Blessingd!

Ktz
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Toot-toot-tootise, don't cry!
    No seriously tears are a great way to decrease stress, + we all need a good cry once in awhile. I am so happy you are still with NED + am grateful everyday that you continue to post here; I know how easy it would be to stop posting when you are NED. Thanks!
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    AnneCan said:

Toot-toot-tootise, don't cry!
    No seriously tears are a great way to decrease stress, + we all need a good cry once in awhile. I am so happy you are still with NED + am grateful everyday that you continue to post here; I know how easy it would be to stop posting when you are NED. Thanks!

I so totally agree with
    I so totally agree with Anne! I appreciate your posts and your continued presence in this community :)
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Patteee said:

I so totally agree with
    I so totally agree with Anne! I appreciate your posts and your continued presence in this community :)

It's the I don't want to
    It's the I don't want to leave this syndrome! Stay happy!
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Nana b said:

It's the I don't want to
    It's the I don't want to leave this syndrome! Stay happy!

do a little dance, make a
    do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!
  • tootsie1
    eric38 said:

do a little dance, make a
    do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!

Think I'm good now.
    Eric,

I sort of did that before I got back here to read the replies. Well, the dance part, anyway. I decided if I had the blues, I would listen to the blues. So I went to youtube and feasted on a bunch of Stevie Ray Vaughan videos. He was awesome. So that got me moving. And then I decided to take a long walk. So I think I'm good for now.

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I think a big part of it is the stupid pain. As most of y'all know, I ended up with chronic pain, and it gets me down sometimes. But I think I'm okay.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Hey Gail - You have the
    Hey Gail - You have the right to feel what ever it is you are feeling. Chronic pain is tough to deal with. You pour out so much positivity and happiness on this board every day that you're bound to run low every now and then. Happy can't be gone long from person like you.
    Take Care - Roger
  • tootsie1
    Crow71 said:

Hey Gail - You have the
    Hey Gail - You have the right to feel what ever it is you are feeling. Chronic pain is tough to deal with. You pour out so much positivity and happiness on this board every day that you're bound to run low every now and then. Happy can't be gone long from person like you.
    Take Care - Roger

Thanks
    Thanks, Roger. Made me smile!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Gail
    Thinking of you, and your bright spirit that has helped me much so far.
    It'll be all right. (is that a title to a song somewhere? Chemo fog)
    Chin back up my dear, you know the sun will shine on you again and all will be well.
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Gail
    I have those sad days too sometimes and like you said, chronic pain can get you down. yes, it is good to walk. I did that a lot this weekend and it was wonderful.
    I appreciate you being here!
    ~Aud
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Aud said:

Gail
    I have those sad days too sometimes and like you said, chronic pain can get you down. yes, it is good to walk. I did that a lot this weekend and it was wonderful.
    I appreciate you being here!
    ~Aud

Bad day - take some Stevie Rae and see me in the morning
    Constant pain is a bummer. It is bound to get you down. We all have our moments when the blues catch up with us. I like your solution. The blues for the blues. It seems to work well For you.

Eric
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    eric38 said:

Bad day - take some Stevie Rae and see me in the morning
    Constant pain is a bummer. It is bound to get you down. We all have our moments when the blues catch up with us. I like your solution. The blues for the blues. It seems to work well For you.

Eric

Gail,
    Gail,

We love you! Tomorrow will be a better day. Inspire, love and laugh!

Lizzy