BRAIN STEM glioma FAST HELP PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

pop28
pop28 Member Posts: 21
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
my little girl was diagnosed with a brain stem tumor in 8/2009

shes completed 6 weeks of radiation . and now she look like die any bady can tell me what can i dooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    I'm sorry nobody has answered, but
    Hello pop28,

I think we're having a problem understanding what you are asking and what is happening to your little girl. All those extra letters don't help. Can you explain a little more?

stayingcalm
  • patriciam
    patriciam Member Posts: 39
    contact your doctor
    You should contact her oncologist right away and have her evaluated. God bless you and your daughter.
  • pop28
    pop28 Member Posts: 21
    patriciam said:

contact your doctor
    You should contact her oncologist right away and have her evaluated. God bless you and your daughter.

thx
    i visted heir docter but i hope god help us thanks alot
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

I'm sorry nobody has answered, but
    Hello pop28,

I think we're having a problem understanding what you are asking and what is happening to your little girl. All those extra letters don't help. Can you explain a little more?

stayingcalm

Hm.......
    The man is obviously in deep pain........he's asking if anyone knows of anything else that could help his child........thus the plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! He's basically begging....

God Bless his little girl.......
  • MAJW
    pop28 said:

thx
    i visted heir docter but i hope god help us thanks alot

DUKE UNIVERSITY
    Please contact the office of Dr. Henry Friedman at Duke University in Durham N.C. HE is the foremost Neurologist on brain cancer........

God Bless you all
    Peace be with you
  • stayingcalm
    MAJW said:

Hm.......
    The man is obviously in deep pain........he's asking if anyone knows of anything else that could help his child........thus the plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! He's basically begging....

God Bless his little girl.......

extra letters
    That's a teen thing, actually, haven't you seen it on Facebook and elsewhere? Every so often they drag out a letter in a virtual whine? Some adults write with a lot of dots, some teens drag out their letters ;) I did ask him to explain, mind you. and he didn't reply.
  • MAJW

extra letters
    That's a teen thing, actually, haven't you seen it on Facebook and elsewhere? Every so often they drag out a letter in a virtual whine? Some adults write with a lot of dots, some teens drag out their letters ;) I did ask him to explain, mind you. and he didn't reply.

and?
    Oh please!
  • stayingcalm
    MAJW said:

and?
    Oh please!

Yep
    He posted this on August 1. I replied on Aug 3 because by then it was obvious no one else was going to, probably because the post didn't seem to make sense. He didn't reply back until Aug. 13. Does not sound like desperation. see other posts for similarity. Don't jump to conclusions ;)