snommintj Member Posts: 601

Donna, I am praying for you
    Donna, I am praying for you and your family. Brenda

get well
    here's to a speedy recovery
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    Cheyenne- I'm so sorry to
    Cheyenne- I'm so sorry to hear of this set back on your Mom. as you can tell from the responses, your Mom is one hell of a special lady. We love her, and are sending nothing but prayers and positive vibes for her healing. Take good care of her for her Simi-colon friends and take care yourself...thanks for keeping us posted

Peggy
  • pluckey said:

Cheyenne- I'm so sorry to hear of this set back on your Mom. as you can tell from the responses, your Mom is one hell of a special lady. We love her, and are sending nothing but prayers and positive vibes for her healing. Take good care of her for her Simi-colon friends and take care yourself...thanks for keeping us posted

Peggy

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member

good mojo!!
    Cheyenne, we are all sending good vibes to your mom, you, and your family. Many here thank the world of your mom and wish nothing but the best for her and her family.
    chris

I'm one of those who think your mom just rocks!!
    Prayers and hugs and awesome vibes to all of you.

Holly
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    pluckey said:

Peggy

Thanks!
    I'm sure she will be back on here very soon(:
    ~Cheyenne~
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Shayenne said:

Thanks!
    I'm sure she will be back on here very soon(:
    ~Cheyenne~

Come On Donna! Get better
    Come On Donna! Get better soon! Please!